Guaranteed Lowest Price
KW Coilover Shocks KW Clubsport Kit 2 Way - Mustang (S-550) Fastback GT - 35230865
- Variant Group: KW Clubsport Kit 2 Way - Mustang (S-550) Fastback GT
- Part #: 35230865
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Drop your vehicle's center of gravity and soar to new heights of handling performance with KW Coilover Shocks
- Intense cornering, greatly reduced squat, and streamlined style all come standard with your KW Coilover Shocks
- Custom-engineered and pre-set for your year, make and model
- Find your ideal height—your KW Coilover Shocks are completely adjustable at all 4 wheels on almost every vehicle
- The inox-line stainless steel strut housings are shorter for more spring travel
- Your KW Coilover Shocks boast anodized aluminum spring collars for all-season durability and sharp looks
- High-tensile, high-quality racing springs deliver the right blend of stiff support and soft comfort
- Inside your KW Coilover Shocks are tough dampening guts: a hardened, chromium-plated piston rod
- The durable V-shaped Teflon seals on the pistons provide optimal sealing, minimal friction and reduced temperatures
- Available in 3 Stages of performance, depending on your vehicle
- Variant 1: allows full control over the height of each KW Coilover Shock
- Variant 2: gives you the power to adjust height and rebound
- Variant 3: opens up complete control of your height, rebound and compression
- All 3 KW Coilover Shocks are a Twin Tube Design for comfort and performance
- Your KW Coilover Shocks are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Racecars ride low to the ground for greater agility, handling and cornering. Capture this champion's stance with a set of KW Coilover Shocks. They drop your center of gravity for nimble steering, diminished squat, and razor sharp looks. Plus, you get the power to customize the height at all 4 corners.
Each KW Coilover Shock is engineered and pre-set from the factory for race-ready handling on your year, make and model. But, that's not all. You can make micro-adjustments to the ride height at each wheel. Lift and lower both the front rear and rear of your auto to match your performance needs. Get the Stage 2 or Stage 3 series, and you can also adjust the shock's rebound and compression.
KW Coilover Shocks are made for cornering, but no corner is cut during production. Stainless steel strut housings. Anodized aluminum spring collars. High-tensile racing springs. Match that with precision craftsmanship, and you have a KW Coilover Shock. Lifetime Warranty.
- KW Coilover Springs are engineered for a precision fit. You'll need to check your VIN number to ensure the right match. When selecting your submodel, verify that the code in parenthesis shows up in your vehicle's VIN number.