Guaranteed Lowest Price
ST Suspension Sporttech Springs Coil Spring Lowering Kit - PN - 68720
- Coil Spring Lowering Kit - PN 68720
- Part #: 68720
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- ST Suspension Sporttech Springs aggressively lower your ride for a sporty look and enhanced handling
- Custom-coiled to perform with the suspension of your specific year, make, model and sub-model
- Drops your vehicle up to 2.0" (select your vehicle above for an exact drop measurement)
- ST Suspension Sporttech Springs give you performance without sacrificing the pleasure of smooth ride quality
- Forged from high-tensile steel for durable functionality that never wanes
- Rigorously tested and inspected, guaranteeing quality you can see and feel right out of the box
- ST Suspension Sporttech Springs sport a protective powder coat finish in ST's recognizable racing green color
- Your ST Suspension Sporttech Springs are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
In between the bore of stock springs and the ultra-aggressive drop of racing springs is the perfect compromise: ST Suspension Sporttech Springs. They bring a touch of on-track flair to vehicles like yours that are begging for some extra excitement.
ST Sporttech Springs lower the stance of your ride just enough to get that sporty look craved by tuners and commuters alike. And, with that sporty stance comes a wealth of added performance benefits: a lower center of gravity, reduced body roll in corners and limited weight transfer under acceleration. To put it in un-scientific terms, you get some of the same exhilaration found in a 200 mph racecar.
Beyond looking and performing great, ST Suspension Sporttech Springs are ones you can count on. Each is custom-wound from high-tensile steel for your specific suspension and toped with a protective powder coating in ST Green. And, your set of ST Suspension Sporttech Springs comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Because ST Sporttech Springs fit precisely, you may need to check your VIN number to ensure a total match. If a code appears in parenthesis when selecting your submodel, verify that it appears in your vehicle's VIN number.