Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Bolsters your suspension's ability to handle heavy loads and towing (additional info) (PDF)
- Gives your vehicle a smooth, controlled ride under load
- Combines the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one spring
- Designed to bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack (additional info) (PDF)
- Eliminates sag, sway, squat and wheel hop without the any bone-jarring stiffness
- Helps keep your rig level when under heavy load
- Smoothes overall handling—up to a 30% ride improvement
- Patented "roller shackles" automatically activate springs only when extra support is needed
- Unique design never causes annoying rattles or squeaks
- Unlike air bags, SuperSprings never leak, rupture, pinch or require adjusting
- Choose between Light-Duty, Medium Duty or Heavy-Duty springs (most vehicles)
- Installation takes less than 60 minutes with common hand tools—no drilling or cutting
- Your SuperSprings are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Beef up your rig for heavy towing, squat-free hauling and enhanced handling. Like super powers for your suspension, SuperSprings bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack to eliminate sag, sway and wheel hop. Forget complex systems and cheap overload bumpers, SuperSprings combine the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one super spring.
Unlike other systems, SuperSprings are always poised for action. Without a load, your vehicle maintains its smooth factory ride. When you hitch up a trailer, load up the bed or lay into a corner, SuperSprings' progressive action automatically kicks-in. The rolling shackles and tapered ends give you the control, while the wide middle handles the heavy stuff.
Depending on your needs, you choose between light or heavy-duty SuperSprings. And, since they bolt to your leaf springs, your SuperSprings install in less than an hour and require no drilling or cutting. Best yet, your SuperSprings are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicular Weight Rating (GVWR)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)