Ships Between 9/24 - 9/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:66-3003
- Kit includes: rear blocks, integrated locating pin, u-bolts, and all hardware
- Replaces factory OEM or aftermarket blocks
- Total lift height results depends on the block height replaced from the vehicle
- This part qualifies for ReadyLIFT ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty: Download warranty information (PDF)
- For use on trucks with 6-lugs
- Shock extensions (part # 67-3809) are recommended for trucks that will see off road use
We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
ReadyLIFT Rear Block Kits Part #66-3003 Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David G (SWEET HOME, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Feb 06, 2018 11:20 PM
Reviewed by Nick B (Menasha, WI) — Feb 12, 2011 10:06 AM
Intalled these along with torsion key leveling kit in the front on my 2003 silverado. They look great after they were installed. One thing i did to make it easier on intallation is spary them with a lube, i used pb blast and a strong impact and the u bolts and nuts slipped right off.
Reviewed by Branden M (Gouverneur, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Apr 22, 2010 9:12 AM
i purchased the ready lift front leveling kit, and the rear blocks. they really make my truck look better. Paired with my 3inch suspension lift and 33x12.50r17 tires really makes my truck stand out. excellent product. The rear blocks are great quality, solid material
Reviewed by Brett W (Homer, AK) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2010 11:24 AM
Very happy with the ready lift rear block kit havent leveled the front yet but the truck looks sick with just the back lifted. Installation was a breeze if u have a couple a good jack stands and a impact gun. Great product would recommend everybody to get one who has a truck that wants a more aggressive look!