- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
SumoSprings Air Suspension Helper Spring - SumoSprings - Front - PN - SSF-405-2
- Part #: SSF-405-2
- Style: Spring Capacity: 1400 lbs.
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Say sayonara to sagging suspension with SumoSprings
- Custom designed to fit your truck, SUV or van
- SumoSprings deliver the progressive spring rate of an airbag without any air needed—they require no maintenance, no air compressors, and no air hoses
- Built from a heavy-duty closed-cell polyurethane foam that bounces back to its original shape even after being compressed up to 80% and stretched up to 20%
- Packed into a sturdy casting that can survive the rigors of living under your rig
- No-drill, bolt-on installation for most vehicles
- Available for both your front and rear suspensions
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your SumoSprings are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
With a cord of wood loaded in your payload and a burly winch strapped to the front bumper, your workhorse starts to sag like a twenty-year-old mattress. In the past, you'd have to rig up a complicated airbag system with hoses and compressors that need constant attention. Now, bolstering your suspension is a cinch with SumoSprings, the world's first "airless airbags".
The mad scientists over at SuperSprings cooked up a cutting-edge formula of closed-cell polyurethane foam and heavy-duty additives to form the spine of your springs. This blend gives your Sumo Springs the ability to compress up to 80% and expand up to 20%, delivering a progressive spring rate. Whether you're hauling a pile of bricks or a six-pack of chubby wrestlers, SumoSprings deliver exceptional ride quality with zero maintenance needed.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit, SumoSprings are available for the front and rear of your pickup, SUV or van. They're sturdy enough to handle harsh conditions, and most bolt directly into place with no drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)