Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Steer clear of poor handling with Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Reduces bump steer problems caused by oversized tires and rough roads
- Drastically improves handling and reduces wheel vibration
- Choose from single and dual stabilizer kits (depends on vehicle)
- Includes Pro Comp ES2000 Stabilizer Shock(s) and all necessary brackets
- Your Pro Comp Steering Stabilizers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Off-road rigs and massive tires go together like cowboy clowns and Texas rodeos. Problem is, those big rubbers can cause bump steer and a whole host of handling problems. So, take your steering by the horns and outfit your mean machine with a Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer.
Available in single and dual shock kits (depending on vehicle), these Pro Comp stabilizers reduce bump stop, vibrations and the resulting arm fatigue by smoothing out your rig's handling.
Crafted specifically for your year, make and model vehicle, Pro Comp includes custom hardware and mounting brackets. What's more, the dampening is handled by Pro Comps legendary ES2000 Series Shocks. Best yet, Pro Comp backs your Steering Stabilizers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)