Guaranteed Lowest Price
Hellwig Sway Bars Suspension Stabilizer Bar Assembly - Sway Bar - Rear - PN - 6709
- Variant Group: Suspension Stabilizer Bar Assembly - Sway Bar - Rear - PN 6709
- Style: 1 5/16 in. Bar Dia.
- Part #: 6709
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Boost cornering and handling performance with Hellwig Sway Bars
- Custom engineered to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers that “extra” performance edge without sacrificing comfort
- Perfect for truck owners towing large loads such as 5th wheel trailers
- Weight is evenly distributed to all wheels to keep vehicle level and improve control in turns
- The easiest, most cost-effective way to improve cornering and handling performance
- Large-diameter bars and polyurethane bushings deliver major improvements in handling
- Made from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel for maximum strength, durability and performance
- Comes with sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and instructions
- All kits are custom built for an easy installation
- 100% American made in an ISO9001 certified facility
- Your Hellwig Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
From autocross to off road—hauling loads to hauling butt, you gotta eliminate the sway to stay in control. So, take control and get the extra performance edge with Hellwig Sway Bars. Whether you're upgrading vintage iron with modern tech or outfitting your heavy hauler with heavy-duty control, a Hellwig sway bar is the easy, cost effective way to improve cornering and handling without sacrificing comfort.
Crafted from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel, the Hellwig anti sway bar is built for maximum strength, durability and performance. It includes high-tech specially formulated polyurethane bushings that are custom made just for your vehicle. And, that custom design goes a long way in making the installation an easy operation.
Your Hellwig anti roll bar kit includes everything you need—sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions.Better yet, Hellwig crafts your bars in California, USA at their ISO9001 certified facility in and they back your Sway Bars with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Hellwig sway bars are designed to work with stock exhaust. Please contact customer service if you don’t have stock exhaust.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)