Guaranteed Lowest Price
H&R Super Sport Lowering Coil Springs Super Sport Lowering Coil Springs - 51652-77
- Super Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Part #: 51652-77
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Trick out your street beast with the top-shelf performance of H&R Super Sport Lowering Coil Springs
- Drops you down between 1.75” and 2.3” on average
- Super Sports are the most aggressive street-grade springs in H&R’s lineup
- Yields a superior ride for stickier cornering, reduced body roll and edgier aesthetics
- Tuned with a progressive spring rate that stays soft while you’re cruising and stiffens up when you put some pep in your step
- Closes the gap in your wheel wells
- Manufactured from 54SiCr6 spring steel that’s shot-peened for unmatched durability
- Four coil springs included with each kit
- Built and tested in Germany by H&R
- Your HR Super Sport Springs are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
There's a reason why you're always the one volunteering to make emergency grocery store runs. Any crosstown excursion is an excuse to hot lap your hotrod and practice driving, drifting and donut-ing. Your steering skills are tight, but there's only so far you can push stock springs. If you really want to take your driving to the next level, make the switch to H&R Super Sport Springs.
Designed for the street yet inspired by the track, Super Sport HR Springs are the ideal upgrades for veteran enthusiasts with a passion for performance. They drop you down on average between 1.75" and 2.3", lowering your center of gravity for less body roll, tighter handling and an intimidating profile. And since they boast a progressive spring rate, they stay soft when you're cruising but stiffen up when you start pushing heavy G forces.
Your H&R Shocks have more than enough backbone to handle the toughest conditions. Each spring is custom coiled using specially selected steel that's subjected to a shot-peening process, which boosts their life expectancy by 200%. What's more, they're fully inspected before shipping to your doorstep and come complete with a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- The color of H&R Springs may vary on a batch-by-batch basis - images displayed are for illustrative purposes only. Spring color does not indicate which type of springs you have. The part numbers printed on the springs and/or spring box indicate whether you have Race, Super Sport, Sport, or OE Sport.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)