- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Customize your ride’s height with an aFe Control PFADT Series Coilover System
- Mono-tube shocks with optimized spring rates for either Street/Track or Drag Racing use
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum shock bodies provide lightweight strength
- Floating piston design separates oil and gas for better handling and stability
- Fully-adjustable springs with 24 settings on the front and rear for ride height and damping
- Durably engineered and race-tested to ensure long-lasting durability
- Designed for direct-fit replacement with no modifications required
- PFADT Series Coilover Systems are sold as a complete set of 4
- Your aFe Control PFADT Series Coilover System carries a 1-year warranty
Traveling around town and racing around the track require two very different kinds of driving. Equip your ride for the best of both worlds with an advanced aFe Control PFADT Series Coilover System. Engineered for track days and refined for daily driving, PFADT Coilovers allow you to fine tune your ride height and damping with 24 unique settings on both the front and rear.
The PFADT Coilover Kit utilizes state-of-the-art mono-tube shocks with strong, lightweight anodized 6061-T6 aluminum shock bodies and a floating piston design that separates the oil and gas for predictable handling and a consistent feel. Two systems are available with optimized spring rates for either Street/Track or Drag Racing use.
Each PFADT Coilover is designed for easy, direct-fit replacement without any modifications to your prized ride. Your aFe Control PFADT Series System includes a complete set of four coilovers and comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)