- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your race car’s suspension with an aFe Control PFADT Series Control Arm Bearing Kit
- Replaces all control arm bushings with mono-ball, spherical joints for less friction and deflection
- 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings feature a Mil-Spec, corrosion-resistant anodizing
- CNC-machined, heat-treated 17-4 PH stainless steel shafts withstand the demands of track use
- Replaceable FK bearings are Teflon-lined for minimum friction—no maintenance
- Installs into your OE control arms with no machining or welding required
- Complete kit includes everything you need for your vehicle
- Not for street use, recommended for dedicated track cars only
- Your aFe Control PFADT Series Control Arm Bearing Kit comes with a 1-year warranty
When your ride spends serious time at the track, those weak factory shock bushings can deteriorate faster than you can launch off the line. Take your speed demon’s suspension to the next level with an aFe Control PFADT Series Control Arm Bearing Kit.
This complete PFADT Control Arm Bearing Kit replaces all those soft stock control arm bushings with mono-ball, spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection. PFADT Control Arm Bearings boast 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings with a durable corrosion-resistant anodizing and CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers. And with Teflon-lined replaceable bearings, you’re guaranteed minimal friction without maintenance.
Not recommended for street use, these racy PFADT Control Arm Rod Ends install into the OE control arms of your track car with no machining or welding required. Your aFe Control PFADT Series Control Arm Bearing Kit comes with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)