- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete your suspension upgrade with aFe Control PFADT Series Heavy Duty Street End Links
- Replace your weak factory end links with sturdy, high-articulation .5” rod ends
- Adjustable rods allow you to customize your sway bar setting
- High-articulation links are PTFE-lined for quiet operation
- CNC-machined articulation spacers permit necessary movement
- Engineered and tested for use on both the street and track
- Direct-fit installation with durable Grade-8 hardware
- PFADT Series Street End Links are sold in sets of 4
- Your aFe Control PFADT Series Heavy Duty Street End Links carry a 1-year warranty
Whether you enjoy spirited daily driving or spend weekends at the track, your hard-working suspension is only as strong as its weakest link. Equip your ride for peak performance on any pavement with aFe Control PFADT Series Heavy Duty Street End Links.
Designed as direct-fit replacements, PFADT End Links are a great way to improve your stock set-up or pair perfectly with that aftermarket sway bar upgrade. These high-articulation PFADT Street End Links feature PTFE-lined .5” rod ends with CNC-machined articulation spacers and Grade-8 hardware to guarantee years of clank-free operation.
Developed for use on the street or the track, PFADT HD End Links come with adjustable rods to let you customize your sway bar setting to match your driving style. PFADT Series Street End Links are sold in a set of 4Your PFADT Heavy Duty End Links carry a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)