The current product is out of stock.
Click Control Arms to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a better grip on the road with aFe Control PFADT Series Tie Rods
- Increase suspension strength by 136% while reducing mass for faster cornering and handling
- Lowered mass means your suspension reacts quicker to changing road surfaces
- 99.8% reduction in deflection to increase traction, reduce wheel hop and improve handling
- Laser-cut, 304 stainless steel plate is TIG-welded in an I-Beam configuration for added rigidity
- 6061 hard anodized T6 aluminum sleeves with a micro-porous surface for superior grease retention
- Specially grooved, graphite-impregnated polyurethane bushings & zerk fittings for a quiet, comfy ride
- Custom-made for direct-fit installation with no modifications required
- Your aFe Control PFADT Series Tie Rods carry a 1-year warranty
Everyday travels can take you from paved city streets to gravel side roads and back. Make sure your ride’s suspension can react in time with aFe Control PFADT Series Tie Rods. Using innovative technology, aFe Control was able to engineer tie rods that give your suspension a serious dose of strength—up to 136%—while still reducing mass.
By lowering your ride’s curb weight, the aFe Control Tie Rod Kit ensures all four of your tires stay safely in contact with changing road conditions, improving traction and stopping wheel hop. Jam-packed with advanced features, this high-tech kit includes a laser-cut, TIG-welded 304 stainless steel plate, 6061 hard anodized T6 aluminum sleeves with a micro-porous surface and grooved, graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings.
Each aFe Tie Rod is custom-made for your ride and install easily without the need for cumbersome modifications. aFe Tie Rods are sold in a pair and come backed by a 1-year warranty.