- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stiffen your ride’s structure with aFe Control Solid Subframe Mounts
- Diminishes rear subframe movement by replacing the stock rubber bushings
- Solidly mounts the chassis for better steering input, reduces wheel hop and better launch times
- Built-tough from CNC-machined, 6061 anodized T6 aluminum
- Perfect for street use with minimal chassis noise and vibration
- Sold in the signature PFADT Series orange anodized finish
- Direct-fit design installs easily without modifications
- Complete set with nickel-plated chassis mount, stainless steel positioning pin and Grade-10.9 hardware
- Your aFe Control Solid Subframe Mounts are backed by a 1-year warranty
From auto-crossers looking for more stability to drag racers needing a more controlled launch, aFe Control Solid Subframe Mounts deliver the goods. These top-quality components are designed to virtually eliminate rear subframe movement by solidly mounting your chassis, replacing your stock rubber bushings with anodized aluminum.
Offering a wide range of benefits for the drag strip, the race track and the city streets, upgrading to a PFADT Subframe Mount means more precise steering, reduced wheel hop and more predictability. Keeping your chassis and subframe from operating as separate structures, PFADT Subframe Bushings provide the strength and rigidity your ride’s been missing.
aFe Control Subframe Mounts are sold as a complete set with nickel-plated mount, stainless steel positioning pin and Grade-10.9 hardware included. Your aFe Control Solid Subframe Mounts are backed by a 1-year warranty.