- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow to your vehicle's limit without sacrificing ride quality with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Air Lift springs eliminate major towing issues; including vehicle squat, swaying, and bouncing. They provide vehicle leveling, safety, and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- This fully adjustable air bag system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Adjust both sides evenly, or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in five styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate:All the benefits of the LoadLifter 5000 with the added benefit of internal jounce bumpers inside, for a smoother and maintenance-free ride. The internal jounce bumber enables safe driving even with zero air pressure.
–LoadLifter 7500 XL: Provides 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 500 air springs and is designed to carry the largest loads on the road, offering up to 7500 lbs of load-leveling capacity. Compatible with 3/4- and 1-ton trucks.
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System (See Related Product above)
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- LoadLifter 7500 XL Air Suspension Kit provides upper and lower roll plates to protect air springs from abrasion and end caps are corrosion-proof for enhanced durability
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1469 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David J Z (HOMOSASSA, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Windstar — Jul 27, 2019 2:44 PM
These were replacement set for a damaged set. I have had AirLift in my 2002 Windstar since October 2002. Van has 326,000 miles on it. During a recent garage service the air bags were accidentally damaged so I'm replacing them. Great product!
Reviewed by Pat m (Spangle, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Jul 22, 2019 2:46 PM
I installed the Air Lift airbags on a 2004 Ford Ranger that was sagging under the tongue weight load of an Intech Overland trailer that weighs about 2000#'s. The Air Lift system installed easily and works awesome. The truck does not sag at all, actually lifts the truck a bit more than I needed. I will use about 50 to 60 pounds of air to level the load. I highly recommend this air bag system.
Reviewed by Leon A (Elkhart, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 10, 2019 3:59 PM
These bags work very well to take some load off of leaf springs. Parts and instructions are great and perfect fit for vehicle, but it was quite difficult to install one bolt through a tiny slot in the chassis frame. I ended up purchasing a flexible 1/4" driver and metric socket, but then it was almost too stiff to hold while tightening the nut. Suggest they use a longer bolt with some stackable spacers so an open end wrench could be used through the slot.
Reviewed by Paul P (WEST CREEK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jul 03, 2019 11:35 AM