- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow to your vehicle's limit without sacrificing ride quality with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Air Lift springs eliminate major towing issues; including vehicle squat, swaying, and bouncing. They provide vehicle leveling, safety, and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- This fully adjustable air bag system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Adjust both sides evenly, or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in five styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate:All the benefits of the LoadLifter 5000 with the added benefit of internal jounce bumpers inside, for a smoother and maintenance-free ride. The internal jounce bumber enables safe driving even with zero air pressure.
–LoadLifter 7500 XL: Provides 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 500 air springs and is designed to carry the largest loads on the road, offering up to 7500 lbs of load-leveling capacity. Compatible with 3/4- and 1-ton trucks.
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System (See Related Product above)
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- LoadLifter 7500 XL Air Suspension Kit provides upper and lower roll plates to protect air springs from abrasion and end caps are corrosion-proof for enhanced durability
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1423 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry P (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jun 30, 2018 4:24 PM
I installed my system on my 2012 F250 Super Duty. Installation took about 8 hours, but I am not an experienced mechanic and I took my time. Had a chance to check out the system with my 33' fifth-wheel trailer a week after the installation and I am very pleased with the results. Easily leveled out my truck and no more problems with "porpoising" when I hit a bump. Overall very satisfied with the product.
Reviewed by Richard E (WESTHOPE, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Lincoln MKT — Jun 22, 2018 7:29 PM
I installed these AirLift bags on a 2015 Lincoln MKT, which is lowered 2" in the rear. Looks great ! BUT, when I load the trunk area, like for a trip, it rides just a bit too low, and the automatic headlights are looking not in the right place ! So, install the AirLift bags and inflate to 20psi and all is well again. For normal driving with no load, I keep them at 5psi. Works great !
Reviewed by jorge h (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Jun 21, 2018 8:05 PM
Best way to get rid of sag in the rear. Should be stock from factory. A must if you have a Ford.
Reviewed by Bruce B (YERINGTON, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 18, 2018 6:45 AM
I installed these air bags on my 2005 Toyota Tacoma to keep it level while towing my UTV trailer. Easy installation and solved my problem. If I had 1 "suggestion", that would be to include a "T" to facilitate single point filling. A very good product at a reasonable price.
Reviewed by Gerry K (RUPERT, ID) — Jun 12, 2018 4:29 PM
Free shipping which was good, easy to install. Work well,no problems. Installed on a 3500 Chevy crew cab. Pulled a trailer. About 9000 lbs load keep truck level . Will buy again from autoanything