- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow to your vehicle's limit without sacrificing ride quality with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Air Lift springs eliminate major towing issues; including vehicle squat, swaying, and bouncing. They provide vehicle leveling, safety, and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- This fully adjustable air bag system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Adjust both sides evenly, or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in five styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate:All the benefits of the LoadLifter 5000 with the added benefit of internal jounce bumpers inside, for a smoother and maintenance-free ride. The internal jounce bumber enables safe driving even with zero air pressure.
–LoadLifter 7500 XL: Provides 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 500 air springs and is designed to carry the largest loads on the road, offering up to 7500 lbs of load-leveling capacity. Compatible with 3/4- and 1-ton trucks.
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System (See Related Product above)
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- LoadLifter 7500 XL Air Suspension Kit provides upper and lower roll plates to protect air springs from abrasion and end caps are corrosion-proof for enhanced durability
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1488 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Henry C (three springs, PA) Reviewed for a 2020 Ram 1500 — May 24, 2020 5:16 AM
Reviewed by William M C (Pahrump, NV) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Transit — May 18, 2020 9:36 PM
I thought about having a professional install these Air Lift springs they wanted $250 for the installation. I decided to do the install myself. I followed the manual. and had it completed in about 2.5 hours. The only difficulty I had was crawling underneath my van laying on cardboard sheets, and then how to run the airlines out through the rear bumper on my 2018 Ford Transit Van. I would not hesitate to do the install again it again. The change in suspension is wonderful.
Reviewed by Jerome F (Churchville, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-350 — May 13, 2020 2:11 PM
I installed the Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus on my new 2019 Ford f350 XL. The truck is used to tow my boat and I also have a large and heavy Lance truck bed camper which we use for family vacations. The air bags work great to level the truck and greatly reduce sway when we carry the camper. I had them on my previous truck as well. Installation is never as easy as you hope. One of the bags had an air leak at the top fitting which Air Lift promptly replaced with no questions asked. Well worth it.
Reviewed by David S (BUELLTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 29, 2020 9:47 PM
In last 6 months 2 purchases of Air Lift Bags--for 2004 Jeep Wrangler and for 1987 Lincoln Town Car--so far both have performed as advertised and would recommend this mfg's support air bags. On Jeep needed to level back to have both cargo rack and pull a light trailer. On Lincoln needed to level back to carry heavy loan on trunk on long trips. Both vehicles handling a little better, but a little stiffer on ride. Lincoln has Bielstein shocks that make air bags in back barely noticeable on ride
Reviewed by Chief D (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Apr 28, 2020 8:22 PM
Before the airbags the truck would start sagging with as little as 1/2 ton of wieght. Now I load a ton (2000lbs) on the bed and no squat whatsoever,that equals a safe ride.