- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow to your vehicle's limit without sacrificing ride quality with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Air Lift springs eliminate major towing issues; including vehicle squat, swaying, and bouncing. They provide vehicle leveling, safety, and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- This fully adjustable air bag system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Adjust both sides evenly, or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in five styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate:All the benefits of the LoadLifter 5000 with the added benefit of internal jounce bumpers inside, for a smoother and maintenance-free ride. The internal jounce bumber enables safe driving even with zero air pressure.
–LoadLifter 7500 XL: Provides 20% more air spring volume than LoadLifter 500 air springs and is designed to carry the largest loads on the road, offering up to 7500 lbs of load-leveling capacity. Compatible with 3/4- and 1-ton trucks.
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System (See Related Product above)
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- LoadLifter 7500 XL Air Suspension Kit provides upper and lower roll plates to protect air springs from abrasion and end caps are corrosion-proof for enhanced durability
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1445 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ephraim C (EPHRAIM, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Thursday at 8:10 PM
Reviewed by Mark v (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jan 02, 2019 5:29 PM
Easy, straightforward installation with good instructions, and they perform as advertised. I feel MUCH more confident hauling a heavy load with these airbags, they've really made a big difference. I'd recommend watching a few YouTube vids as extra guidance if you're not comfortable drilling into the frame, but it's really nothing to be afraid of. 18 months after installing, the only issue I've had is that they leak air slowly over time; I check the pressure once a week or any time I'm hauling
Reviewed by William P. B (Temecula, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Jan 02, 2019 7:49 AM
The carriage bolts that hold bottom plate to axle were too short! Had to go buy 4 longer ones. How do you not have the right length bolts in the kit? The heat shield for the right side resinator is held on by 2 screw clamps. These were not long/large enough to go around the resinator so had to go buy bigger ones. If you sell a kit for a vehicle I would think you would have the correct size bolts and clamps. Easy to install once the proper length bolts were in place. Greatly improved handling.
Reviewed by Mullis, J (Lexington, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 15, 2018 5:07 AM
Great kit, fast delivery and easy install. Good directions. These replace the regular airlift 1000s I already had. Handles my 36' travel trailer perfectly. Nice and level.
Reviewed by Tim C (Fall Branch, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 11, 2018 12:29 PM