- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Air Lift Dual Load Controller System
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Adjust air springs at the touch of a button with the Air Lift Dual Load Controller System
- Dual-path control provides independent inflation/deflation for both air springs
- In-cab controls built into the pressure gauge – no clumsy switches dominating your dash
- Dual pressure readings and dual control from one single gauge
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor
- Kit includes: analog dual gauge with mounting pod, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift Dual Load Controller System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Ever feel like your air springs are staging a mutiny? Well, captain, regain control of the crew with the Air Lift Dual Load Controller System! This air spring control system from Air Lift delivers independent control to 2 air springs from a single gauge located in the cozy confines of your cab.
The dual-path control airs up both springs to prevent bottoming out, or to adjust springs independently for a level ride. Both inflate and deflate controls are located right on the dual-pressure gauge, meaning there are no gauge clusters or control panels dominating your dashboard. Plus, Air Lift includes a gauge mounting pod for easy installation.
Air Lift includes everything you need: gauge & mounting pod, wiring harness, air lines, connectors, hardware and your choice of standard- or heavy-duty air compressor. For safety, your Dual Load Controller is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. Even better, Air Lift backs your Load Controller Dual Gauge System with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)