- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
Air Lift WirelessOne Air Control System
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Adjust your air springs remotely with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System
- Handy wireless Key Fob provides full control from inside or outside your vehicle
- 3 built-in memory settings
- Single-path control provides equal inflation/deflation for both air springs
- Automatic low-pressure sensor activates compressor if spring pressure falls below safe levels
- Kit includes WirelessONE Key Fob, air compressor, wiring harness, air lines, connectors and hardware
- Works with all air spring brands
- Your Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Wireless is the wave of the future—and the future is now with the Air Lift WirelessONE Air Control System. The latest breakthrough in air suspension control technology, the WirelessONE Air Control System lets you adjust your air springs wirelessly with a digital key fob. You now have unbounded control over your suspension from both inside or outside your vehicle.
The single-path control delivers air for 2 springs, providing a level ride at any time. The inflate/deflate controls are located on the wireless key fob, giving you full control from wherever you're at. Plus, the key fob boasts 3 built-in memory settings for frequent adjustments.
Air Lift includes everything you need: WirelessONE Key Fob, wiring harness & manifold, air lines, connectors, hardware and a standard-duty 100 psi air compressor. For safety, your WirelessONE system is equipped with an automatic low-pressure sensor to fill the spring if pressure is too low. Even better, Air Lift backs your WirelessONE Air Control System with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)