- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
ARB Differential Covers
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- The ARB Differential Cover equips your diff with ultimate strength and protection
- Cast from high-tensile, solid nodular iron for maximum strength
- Perfect for extreme off-roading and rock crawling
- Available for Dana 30, 35, 44, 50, 60 axles
- Cross-brace design increases structural rigidity of the whole axle
- Recessed bolt heads protect bolts and reduce obstacle hang ups
- Keeps ring & pinion gears fully meshed, greatly increasing maximum load strength
- Extra support prolongs carrier bearing and ring & pinion gear life
- Angled exterior surfaces optimize approach/departure angles
- Dipstick/filler cap allows oil level to be adjusted for high driveline angles
- Magnetized drain plug and dipstick let you check oil for tell-tale damage
- Installs easily in about 30 minutes
- Bright red powder coat finish
- Your ARB Differential Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Equip your rig with the ARB Differential Cover and the boulders, bumps & trail hazards won't know what hit ‘em! Cast from solid nodular iron, this heavy-duty diff cover delivers ultimate ring & pinion protection while greatly increasing axle rigidity. Designed to bolt right up to your Dana 30, 35, 44, 50 and 60 axles, the ARB Differential cover is perfect for extreme trail and rock crawling.
The weakest point of any axle is the sheet metal factory differential cover. ARB replaces that frying pan with burly protection and maximum rigidity. The increased stiffness keeps the ring & pinion gears fully meshed which greatly increases load strength and component life. Plus, the angled exterior surface and recessed bolt heads optimize approach/departure angles.
ARB includes the cover, mounting bolts and a magnetized drain plug & dipstick. This way you can adjust oil levels for high driveline angles and check it for tell-tale damage when the going gets tough. What's more, ARB backs your Differential Cover with a 2-year warranty.