- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressors
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Equip your 4x4 with the compact yet power-packed ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor
- Strong enough to control your air locker differential, run power tools and inflate a 35” tire in less than 60 seconds
- 100% duty cycle that pumps out 6.16 CFM—the highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size
- Compact size measures a scant 4” H x 7.5” L x 10.8” W
- Boasts a highly efficient design that uses a mere 56 amps at maximum air flow
- Guarded with splash-repellant air filters enclosed in washable bronze cartridges
- Its water sealed motors are internally protected against extreme temperature damage
- Includes a full wiring harness, air locker solenoid terminals, OE-grade compressor isolating switch, mounting hardware and instructions
- Crafted from light weight, yet impressively durable engineering-grade materials
- Ships fully assembled and leak tested
- Your ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor is backed by a 2-year warranty
Driving around in the badlands – where eagles fear to tread – isn't like cruising down the highway. Underinflated tires and a hard-gripping air locker differential are a must if want to take on the roughest trails and survive to tell the tale. Get the power you need to re-inflate your 4x4's tires and run your air locker with the trail-proven ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor.
Thanks to its 100% duty cycle, dual tanks and 6.16 CFM airflow, the ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor runs faster than a dingo with a lit tail. Just how fast? Well, you can fully air up a 35" off-road tire in under 60 seconds. And, it's got enough backbone to run your air tools, so you can swap out a flat tire in no time flat.
Since your ARB Twin On-Board Air Compressor is destined to venture into harsh territory, it's protected by two bronze air filter cartridges with splash guards. Best of all, it comes complete with everything you need to integrate it into your off-roader—wiring harness, air locker solenoid terminals and mounting hardware. To top it off, you get a 2-year warranty.