- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy superior handling, aesthetics and load-bearing capacity with the Bilstein B12 Shock & Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- Available as two different models with different lowering ranges – the Sportline and the Pro-Kit
- Sportline variant allows vehicles to be lowered up to 60mm
- Pro-Kit lets you lower your ride up to 40mm
- Shocks and Eibach springs are fine-tuned together for an ideal match and performance
- Both models utilize Bilstein’s signature gas-pressure technology
- Upside-down monotube technology available on select applications
- Boasts German TÜV certification
- Made in the USA
- Your Bilstein B12 Shock & Coil Spring Lowering Kit is backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Push your ride’s performance to the limit with the Bilstein B12 Shock & Coil Spring Lowering Kit. Guaranteed to bestow a sexier street-stance and superior load-bearing capacity, it’s offered as two different models – the Sportline and Pro-Kit, the first with a maximum lowering range of 60mm and the latter, up to 40mm.
Bilstein shocks have been paired with Eibach springs, and during a strenuous road-testing process, these components have been precisely tuned together. Both the Sportline and Pro-Kit utilize gas-pressure technology, and upside-down monotube tech is available on select applications.
USA-made and German TÜV-approved, your Bilstein B12 Shock & Coil Spring Lowering Kit is supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)