- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your ride apart with the Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Suspension Kit
- Gas-pressure tech keeps the oil in the absorber under pressure, which prevents it from foaming when temperatures and loads increase
- Monotube construction allows a higher performance shock and a more direct feel for the driver
- Features sturdy, thick mounting brackets and brake line brackets for relevant systems
- Comes with an aluminum spring perch plate and lock nuts
- Triple-C technology shock body coating fends off corrosion
- Shock valving is vehicle-specific – no need to adjust the valving for general street and track use
- Height adjustability range goes from 30mm up to 50mm
- Perfectly matched to the provided progressive-rate coil springs
- Made in the USA
- Your Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Suspension Kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Made to the highest standard, the Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Suspension Kit makes all the difference between your street or track vehicle and the next. Gas-pressure technology makes sure the oil in the absorber is under constant pressure, which prevents foaming when temps and loads rise. Monotube construction gives the driver a more tactile, in-control feel and for better shock performance.
Thick, sturdy mount brackets and brake line brackets are supplied for the relevant systems, and also included are aluminum spring perch plates and lock nuts. Triple-C technology shock body coating resists corrosion, and shock valving is vehicle-specific – so you don’t need to adjust the valving.
Your Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Suspension Kit is made in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Eduardo A H (Poughkeepsie, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Volkswagen Jetta — Apr 17, 2020 3:12 PM
This is really the best part I have ever bought for any of the VW's I have owned. It makes the car handle infinitely better. I love to drive the Jetta even more now. It feels like it hugs the road better. The steering got tighter and with the 205x50x15 Wheels, It really handles amazing on any surface. I contemplated getting other brands of coil overs and almost went with something else and am so glad that I didn't. This part is priceless in my book. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!