- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your ride quality smooth and steady with Bilstein B3 OE Replacement Coil Springs (Springs Sold Individually)
- Innovative technical features include pigtail ends, minibloc shapes and central force design
- Boasts top-end chrome vanadium or chrome silicon steel construction for optimal break-resistance
- Hot setting after forming effectively prevents height loss
- Durable surface compression and coating ensure years of reliable service
- Uncompromising OE-quality spring design is made to match the original
- Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified
- Your Bilstein B3 OE Replacement Coil Springs are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
If your ride-quality has suffered lately, the best way to regain that old ride-quality is with a quality upgrade. Bilstein B3 OE Replacement Coil Springs should do the trick, as their unyielding OE-grade design is made to match the original setup, and their long list of technical features – including pigtail ends, minibloc shapes and a central force design – is enough to make even the pickiest fine-tuner sigh with satisfaction.
High-quality chrome vanadium or chrome silicon steel construction makes these springs more resistant to breaks than competing models. Surface compression and coating ensure years of reliable performance, and the hot setting process after forming was done to prevent height loss.
Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified, your Bilstein B3 OE Replacement Coil Springs carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Springs are sold individually