- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are essentials for drivers who spend time both on- and off-road
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Gas-pressure components are specifically tuned for stock-height vehicles
- Individually fine-tuned during road-testing
- OE-certified mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- B6 performance shocks are designed for use with factory suspension, OE springs
Don’t undertake another off-road expedition without first outfitting your stock-height light truck or SUV with Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts. Utilizing gas-pressure technology and fine-tuned during Bilstein’s rigorous road-testing process, these high-quality components give you more control, better traction and safer handling.
These shocks boast a 46mm monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance over time, and come with all the OE-certified mounting hardware you need. Made in the USA, your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty may be void if used with after-market lowering springs. If using after-market springs, look toward the Bilstein B8 series.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CORY J (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Expedition — Dec 03, 2018 8:15 PM
Reviewed by Geoff W (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Nov 05, 2018 8:10 PM
These are just what my truck needed. The only reason for giving 4 stars instead of 5, is they need to be tied/strapped up. Having to push them closed to get the bottom bolts in was a pain. All in all these are worth the extra expense without question.
Reviewed by phillip r (Sawyer, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 18, 2018 6:15 AM