- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are essentials for drivers who spend time both on- and off-road
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Gas-pressure components are specifically tuned for stock-height vehicles
- Individually fine-tuned during road-testing
- OE-certified mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- B6 performance shocks are designed for use with factory suspension, OE springs
Don’t undertake another off-road expedition without first outfitting your stock-height light truck or SUV with Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts. Utilizing gas-pressure technology and fine-tuned during Bilstein’s rigorous road-testing process, these high-quality components give you more control, better traction and safer handling.
These shocks boast a 46mm monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance over time, and come with all the OE-certified mounting hardware you need. Made in the USA, your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty may be void if used with after-market lowering springs. If using after-market springs, look toward the Bilstein B8 series.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David C (Marlton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 21, 2020 5:00 AM
After research I chose the Bilstein 4600 for my Toyota 4runner. I felt the ride was spongy. I am a retired professional driver trucker. Also I'm a sportsman fly fishing hunting. I needed to improved the suspension for stability and towing. Once the Bilstein 4600,s were installed I noticed a big improvement. I am more than satisfied with the shocks I have stability no more sponginess and better control & handling. I very much recommend the shocks as I shown other people.
Reviewed by Barry S (Cedar Creek, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 12, 2020 9:56 AM
Reviewed by Robert B (EAST HARTFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Feb 22, 2020 1:19 AM
I was worried that installing the B6 rather than the B4 shocks would lead to a harsh ride accompanied with PRO-LIFT-KIT Springs that increased the height two inches, well the ride is excellent even better than new with shocks and struts. I was able to get it aligned within specs without having to purchased modded components.