- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are essentials for drivers who spend time both on- and off-road
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Gas-pressure components are specifically tuned for stock-height vehicles
- Individually fine-tuned during road-testing
- OE-certified mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- B6 performance shocks are designed for use with factory suspension, OE springs
Don’t undertake another off-road expedition without first outfitting your stock-height light truck or SUV with Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts. Utilizing gas-pressure technology and fine-tuned during Bilstein’s rigorous road-testing process, these high-quality components give you more control, better traction and safer handling.
These shocks boast a 46mm monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance over time, and come with all the OE-certified mounting hardware you need. Made in the USA, your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty may be void if used with after-market lowering springs. If using after-market springs, look toward the Bilstein B8 series.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jack G (PEARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 4:52 AM
Reviewed by Ben H (MIDLOTHIAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jan 12, 2019 9:44 PM
I'm happy with my Bilstein 4600 shocks for my truck. My truck feels more smooth and stable on rough roads. The only thing I wasn't real happy with was that my front shocks and rear shocks must have come from two different shippers because the rear's had been opened and handled before by someone because they arrived a couple of days before the front ones with torn up packaging and some chips in the paint and greasy fingerprints on the shocks. My rear ones arrived neatly and previously unopened.
Reviewed by Gary B (LUCAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Infiniti G37 — Dec 31, 2018 11:05 PM
Reviewed by CORY J (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Expedition — Dec 03, 2018 8:15 PM