- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are essentials for drivers who spend time both on- and off-road
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Gas-pressure components are specifically tuned for stock-height vehicles
- Individually fine-tuned during road-testing
- OE-certified mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- B6 performance shocks are designed for use with factory suspension, OE springs
Don’t undertake another off-road expedition without first outfitting your stock-height light truck or SUV with Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts. Utilizing gas-pressure technology and fine-tuned during Bilstein’s rigorous road-testing process, these high-quality components give you more control, better traction and safer handling.
These shocks boast a 46mm monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance over time, and come with all the OE-certified mounting hardware you need. Made in the USA, your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty may be void if used with after-market lowering springs. If using after-market springs, look toward the Bilstein B8 series.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by TOM M (Jupiter, FL) Reviewed for a 1982 Toyota Pickup — May 15, 2019 4:41 AM
I put these on the front of my `82 toyota 4x4 long bed with 31" BFG's and boy let me tell you!!!! It now rides like a couch!!! These shocks are awesome. No more uncontrolled bouncing on these bad country roads!! Get ya some!!
Reviewed by robert b (castroville, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 09, 2019 3:55 AM
Reviewed by Greg R (FENTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 20, 2019 10:47 AM