- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- No other dampers can match your OE-quality Bilstein B6 4600 Steering Stabilizers
- High-pressure, gas monotube performance stabilizers keep your wheels planted
- Features thick welds, extruded metal body and 360 psi to prevent aeration
- Have the most dampening power to keep you in control at speed or while hauling heavy loads
- Suitable for both on- and off-road use
- Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified
- Your Bilstein B6 4600 Steering Stabilizers are covered by a limited lifetime warranty
No matter whether you drive an SUV, an off-road truck or a street-bound cruiser, Bilstein B6 4600 Steering Stabilizers are the key to getting that old, smooth ride-quality back. These high-pressure, gas monotube replacement stabilizers feature thick welds and an extruded metal body, and are great for both on- and off-road utilization.
With 360 psi to their name, they’re guaranteed to prevent harmful aeration, and boast the most dampening power to keep the driver in control, whether driving on the highway or towing heavy cargo.
Your Bilstein B6 4600 Steering Stabilizers are made in the USA, German TÜV-certified, and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)