- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Restore driving comfort by eliminating shimmy with a Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizer
- Boasts a high-quality monotube design for cooler, more efficient operation and longer service life
- Feature the largest available piston diameter to ensure superior handling and performance
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions
- Stabilizer is given a zinc-plated finish for corrosion-resistance and style
- Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified
- Sold individually
- Your Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizer is covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Restore your rig’s handling and ride comfort with the addition of Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizers. Boasting a performance-based monotube design to enhance operation and extend their service life, these stabilizers are given a zinc-plated finish to resist corrosion and add style to your vehicle’s undercarriage.
Equipped with the largest available piston diameter, the stabilizers are designed with patented digressive valving characteristics to react instantly to changing road conditions. Sold individually, they do not include mounting brackets or boots.
Your Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizers are made in the USA, German TÜV-certified, and carry a limited lifetime warranty.
- Mounting brackets and boots not included
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B8 5100 Steering Stabilizer Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew S (HUDSON, WI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Apr 22, 2019 7:05 AM
Reviewed by lori d (TEXARKANA, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Mar 27, 2019 4:59 AM
You get what you pay for most of the time of this case it is true, this steering stabilizer is expensive but well worth it, I have a 2000 ford excursion diesel and this helped a lot for steering, also have the mono tube shocks for it, I've gone thru multiple shocks in this truck due to its front weight including rancho 9000xl triple tube shocks and they didnt last 5000miles yet monotube bisteins are past that and still act like new
Reviewed by Earl H (HEREFORD, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2019 2:30 PM
Reviewed by Wolf G (MAPLE VALLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Jan 02, 2019 8:54 AM
Installation of the stabilizer did more than installing the Bilstein 4100 shocks. I installed the shocks first, drove the truck then installed the stabilizer. It truly took any "directional vagueness" out of the truck. Good product