- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B8 5160 Remote Reservoir Truck & Jeep Shocks deliver supreme off-roading performance and control
- Boasts a monotube design and reservoir mounting configuration specific to each application
- Unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capabilities
- Remote reservoir dramatically increases shock oil capacity for excellent heat dissipation and damping sensitivity
- A floating dividing piston located in the reservoir increases wheel travel and more shaft movement
- Special swivel banjo fittings on the reservoir hose allow for 360° of rotation
- Triple-C Technology finish provides lasting style and corrosion-resistance
- Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified
- Your Bilstein B8 5160 Remote Reservoir Truck & Jeep Shocks are backed by a limited 90-day warranty
Bilstein B8 5160 Remote Reservoir Truck & Jeep Shocks are a must-have for anyone who cares about their suspension but can’t shake the off-roading bug. It’s no surprise – and it’s a boon to anyone who invests in them – that these shocks feature an industry-leading monotube design, with a reservoir mounting configuration designed specifically for your application.
An innovative digressive valving system produces full damping capabilities, while the remote reservoir increases shock oil capacity for outstanding heat dissipation and damping sensitivity. These shocks include a floating dividing piston in the reservoir, which increases wheel travel and generates more shaft movement.
Swivel banjo fittings located on the reservoir hose allows for 360° of rotation, and for a nice finishing touch, a Triple-C Technology finish gives these shocks a great look, while resisting corrosion. Made in the USA and German TÜV-certified, your Bilstein B8 5160 Remote Reservoir Truck & Jeep Shocks are supported by a limited 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bilstein B8 5160 Remote Reservoir Truck & Jeep Shocks Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MICHAEL F (CARLSBAD, NM) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Feb 15, 2019 6:26 AM
I have a new F150 Fx4, I read thread after thread in forums on shocks, leveling kits, Coilover Kits... I've had Bilstein shocks on my trucks for 15 years. I'm glad I stuck with them, this 5160 is a first time for me, excellent ride. I paired them up with the 6112's for the front. So much better ride than factory.