- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy up to 2.5” of added wheel travel thanks to CST Control Arms
- Provide superior fit, finish and function as compared to factory control arms
- CNC mandrel-bent and professionally Mig-welded with a 1026 DOM seamless tube construction
- Boast greaseable two-stage polyurethane bushings pivots and a two-stage gloss black powder-coated finish
- Feature a sealed-top uniball cup to keep dirt and contaminants out and maximize service life
- Your CST Suspension Control Arms are made in the USA and supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Improve your wheel travel with the superior fit, finish and function of CST Control Arms. CNC mandrel-bent and professionally Mig-welded with 1026 DOM seamless tube construction, these are components you can count on for up to 2.5” of added wheel travel.
Thanks to greaseable two-stage polyurethane bushings pivots, two-stage gloss black powder-coated finish and a sealed-top uniball cap that keeps dirt and other contaminants out, you can rest assured that your new control arms will last the long haul. Your CST Suspension Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA and supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
CST Control Arms Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Carter R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2017 8:18 AM
These are a great replacement option for your truck. They improved steering slop and created a more positive feeling when turning. The CST brand arms are the only ones with a sealed top (area above the uniball) which keeps dirt and grime out better than the competitors which means you go longer without having to service the uniball. These also give you greater alignment capability for someone running them on a leveled truck. Highly recommend them to anyone who uses their truck offroad!