- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy an affordable lift for increased ground and tire clearance with CST Lift Spindles
- Allows you to retain factory steering geometry with minimal track width change
- Can be combined with CST leveling kits or coil-overs and arms for a larger lift
- Designed to use the OE lower control arm with the option for the upper control with ball-joint taper sleeves
- Changes the track width between an average of 1/2 and 3/4” per side
- Your CST Lifting Spindles are proudly made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t put off lifting your rig because it’s too expensive – turn to CST Lift Spindles and enjoy all the benefits that come with increased ground and tire clearance at an affordable price.
Engineered to use the OE lower control arm with the option for the upper control with ball-joint taper sleeves, each spindle allows you to retain your factory steering geometry while experiencing minimal track width change – between an average of 1/2 and 3/4” per side to be exact.
They can be combined with CST leveling kits or even coil-overs and arms for a larger lift. Your CST Lifting Spindles are proudly manufactured in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer, Birth Defects, and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CST Lift Spindles Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David A (YORKVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Nov 02, 2018 6:24 AM