- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your handling by reducing body-roll with a Dinan Anti-Sway Bar
- Lowering body-roll also improves mechanical grip and stability, while saving weight at the same time
- Better grip gives the driver a much more planted and confident feeling
- Adjustable roll bar provides more significant stiffness than OE roll bars
- This larger roll bar stabilizes your ride when traveling at higher speeds
- Boasts tubular, or hollow, construction guaranteed to last the lifespan of the vehicle
- Built and tuned especially for BMW chassis
- Your Dinan Anti-Roll Bar carries a limited 2-year warranty
Almost all street-bound vehicles are manufactured with an anti-roll bar, and your BMW is no different. When driven at the limit, your stock components might still allow too much body roll – and you’ll be able to feel it – the next thing to do is acquire a fully adjustable Dinan Anti-Sway Bar. You’ll be glad you did, especially when moving at speeds befitting your German auto.
Designed to reduce body-roll, improve mechanical grip and overall stability, this top-notch bar is fashioned from lightweight hollow tubing for weight savings and even better track times, should you ever take your ride to the track. Stiffer than your original roll bar, it’s also larger and guaranteed to last longer. Your Dinan Anti-Roll Bar is covered by a limited 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)