- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dinan Caster Camber Plates allow for complete adjustment of both camber and caster
- Camber plates retain the factory bushings, eliminating negative effects on ride-quality
- Reduce those irritating noises common in adjustable camber plates
- Positive adjustment range is unique to Dinan and allows the end user to retain OE camber settings on a lowered vehicle
- Negative camber settings drastically improve road-grip when turning
- Provide a wide range of adjustment capabilities
- Designed to properly maintain the bump-stop so that it compresses as intended
- Made to take a beating – utilize a steel alloy mount plate that resists road- and track-damage
- More spirited drivers benefit from reduced outside edge tire-wear as well
- Your Dinan Suspension Alignment Plates are supported by a limited 2-year warranty
Ideal for race-ready applications, Dinan Caster Camber Plates offer the ultimate in adjustability and are designed to retain the factory bushings. They also eliminate the negative effects on ride-quality and teeth-grinding noises common among too many adjustable camber plates. They can more than stand up to road- or track-damage as well, utilizing a durable steel alloy mount plate that doesn’t flinch at pot holes or curb-hopping.
Dinan Caster Plates boast a positive adjustment range unique to the maker, which allows the end user to maintain factory camber settings on lowered applications. Negative camber settings, on the other hand, dramatically improve road-grip during turns. The plates also preserve the bump-stop so that it compresses as it was meant to. Also capable of reducing wear on the outer edge of your tires, Dinan Camber Plates are backed by a limited 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)