- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Made in the lab and proven on the street, Dinan Coil-Over Shocks ensure maximum versatility
- Improves suspension and traction to renew your confidence when driving at higher speeds
- Innovative design implements threaded collars to allow you to change the ride-height
- Springs combine with progressive bump-stops and other components to increase travel
- These also allow your vehicle to be lowered in the front and the rear
- Suspension packers are included to fine-tune handling and comfort by changing bump-stop clearance
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black-anodized for superior style and corrosion-resistance
- Helper springs are used in the rear to maintain proper suspension operation under droop conditions
- Your Dinan Coil-Over Suspension is covered by a limited 2-year warranty
Spirited driving may be a blast, but after a time it’s bound to take a toll on your suspension. Top-of-the-line Dinan Coil-Over Shocks won’t just stand up to the ravages of racing, but they’re designed with threaded collars, which allow you to modify your ride-height in both the front and rear for a more aggressive, sexier stance.
Suspension and traction will also see major improvements – especially when put to the test at higher speeds – and travel is increased by the partnership of springs and progressive bump-stops. Suspension packers are included to fine-tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of those bump-stops, something no respectable race car can do without, and helper springs in the rear preserve suspension operation under droop conditions.
Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black-anodized for superior style and corrosion-resistance, your Dinan Coilovers carry with them a limited 2-year warranty.
- Due to the possibility of extensive lowering and increased suspension travel, the installer must carefully evaluate tire clearance under all situations. Safety will be compromised if all precautions are not taken. AutoAnything and Dinan are not responsible for any property damage or injury.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)