- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Elevate your ride-quality by dropping your stance with Dinan Performance Lowering Springs
- Carefully calibrated spring rates ensure greater control over body-roll
- CNC-wound with high-tensile chrome silicon wire and shot-peened for long-lasting stress-relief
- Increased stiffness reduces rear suspension compression under acceleration
- Also combats front suspension compression (or dive) when braking
- Provide a noticeable improvement in grip for high-speed driving situations
- More responsive steering is noticeable – from low speeds to top speed
- Dinan Lowering Springs are preset to prevent spring sag
- Factory BMW bump-stops are reused
- Sets should be purchased and installed with the corresponding Dinan/Koni Shocks & Struts to achieve the advertised ride-height, performance and ride-quality
- Your Dinan Performance Lowering Springs are backed by a limited 2-year warranty
If sloppy factory springs are the only thing standing between your ride and Hollywood-blockbuster cornering and stopping capabilities, there’s only one thing to do. Upgrade with a set of Dinan Performance Lowering Springs and regain the confidence you felt on that first test-drive.
Precision-calibrated to reduce body-roll and deliver more responsive steering that you’re sure to notice at any speed, these springs are CNC-wound with high-tensile chrome silicon wire and shot-peened to relieve stress over the entire vehicle lifespan. A stiffer feel also combats rear suspension compression when accelerating, and reduces front-end dive while braking.
It’s advised that they be purchased and installed with the appropriate Dinan/Koni Shocks & Struts to get that dropped stance to draw the admiration of passersby. Equipped with factory BMW bump-stops and preset to prevent sag, your Dinan Performance Lowering Springs are supported by a limited 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)