- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy smooth ride quality with a new Dorman Control Arm & Components
- Direct replacements are engineered for directional stability and agile handling
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel, iron or aluminum (varies by application)
- Powder-coated or painted for durable rust and corrosion resistance
- Bushings included to save time and money during installation (when applicable)
- Find Dorman Lower Control Arms, Dorman Upper Control Arms, Suspension Knuckles, Suspension Control Arm Shaft Kits and more
- Dorman Control Arms & Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Keep your suspension operating at its best with a new Dorman Control Arm and Components. These direct-fit replacements are designed to restore your vehicle’s directional stability and agile handling, not to mention save time and money with included bushings and a durable powder-coated finish. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to carbon black and Epichlorohydrin and Chloroprene and chromium and bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Dorman Control Arm & Components Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marco A S (Waukegan, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 01, 2018 6:15 AM
Reviewed by James W (Statesville, NC) — Feb 18, 2018 6:27 PM
When I received the package the box had been taped up in some places but there was still holes in the box and the nut and grease fitting pack was missing which was inconvenient to have to go back to the store to get grease fittings then match one up that would fit the hole
Reviewed by Troy D (SPICEWOOD, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW X3 — Jul 12, 2017 6:53 AM