- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy improved handling, braking, responsiveness and fuel economy by upgrading from stock to Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Features an innovative progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”
- Reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive when braking
- Removes the extra space by lowering the wheel well over the tire for aggressive good looks
- Each complete Pro-Kit includes four springs
- Installs in 3-5 hours – may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, but performance of the Pro-Kit is further improved by Eibach Pro Damper Shocks
- Serves as one part of Eibach’s renowned Pro System Plus performance suspension – along with Pro Dampers, Anti-Roll Bars and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are supported by a Million-Mile Warranty
Part of Eibach’s Pro System Plus performance system – Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are renowned throughout the automotive industry. They improve handling, braking, responsiveness and even fuel economy, so these top-of-the-line components are a no brainer when it’s time for an upgrade.
Boasting Eibach’s innovative and proprietary progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”, Pro-Kits also reduce acceleration squat, trim body roll in corners, eliminate excessive nose-dive when braking and lower the wheel well over the tire for the aggressive style you’re after.
While they’re compatible with your stock shocks, you can improve performance even more with Eibach Pro Damper Shocks. These springs install easily in 3-5 hours, but may require a spring compressor. Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs come with four springs and carry a Million-Mile Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to titanium dioxide and carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
754 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott F (LEWISVILLE, TX) — Jun 14, 2019 4:10 AM
Reviewed by Huey S G (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Apr 30, 2019 7:23 AM
Springs ride as expected and are high quality. I performed serious amount of work to separate old rusted struts and disappointed that front springs lowered truck 1/2 inch, not two. Total waste of time for results. Back springs lowered 3 inches as per specs
Reviewed by jose g (PACOIMA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 19, 2018 6:49 PM
Reviewed by Chris R (HUDSON, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 3-Series — Aug 22, 2018 5:29 PM