- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy improved handling, braking, responsiveness and fuel economy by upgrading from stock to Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Features an innovative progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”
- Reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive when braking
- Removes the extra space by lowering the wheel well over the tire for aggressive good looks
- Each complete Pro-Kit includes four springs
- Installs in 3-5 hours – may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, but performance of the Pro-Kit is further improved by Eibach Pro Damper Shocks
- Serves as one part of Eibach’s renowned Pro System Plus performance suspension – along with Pro Dampers, Anti-Roll Bars and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are supported by a Million-Mile Warranty
Part of Eibach’s Pro System Plus performance system – Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are renowned throughout the automotive industry. They improve handling, braking, responsiveness and even fuel economy, so these top-of-the-line components are a no brainer when it’s time for an upgrade.
Boasting Eibach’s innovative and proprietary progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”, Pro-Kits also reduce acceleration squat, trim body roll in corners, eliminate excessive nose-dive when braking and lower the wheel well over the tire for the aggressive style you’re after.
While they’re compatible with your stock shocks, you can improve performance even more with Eibach Pro Damper Shocks. These springs install easily in 3-5 hours, but may require a spring compressor. Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs come with four springs and carry a Million-Mile Warranty.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
750 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James H (Owings Mills, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 13, 2018 8:25 PM
Just the look I was looking for. I have 22s on my jeep and they lower it just enough.
Reviewed by Michal Z (Oakville, CT) — Jul 07, 2018 10:37 AM
I decided to finally replace my springs after putting 145k miles on the car. Car is now nicely settled after about 1000 miles on the springs (that's 2 weeks of work commute for me). Ride quality is good and car handles better than before.
Reviewed by joey l (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Jun 19, 2018 1:31 PM
Springs went on easy, all you need is in the kit. Car looks way better. Handles better and doesn't really scrape, at least I haven't yet. Love these springs.
Reviewed by Teng X (FORT POLK, LA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota MR2 — Apr 11, 2018 12:19 PM
Turned out better than I expected despite some reviews saying it's too stiff or too soft. Ride comfort and handling is great. Doesn't feel like a F1 going down the circuit and certainly does not feel like a brand new benz, but hey, these are just springs for those looking for some drop and stiffer springs that'll still maintain ride comfort.