- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy improved handling, braking, responsiveness and fuel economy by upgrading from stock to Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Features an innovative progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”
- Reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive when braking
- Removes the extra space by lowering the wheel well over the tire for aggressive good looks
- Each complete Pro-Kit includes four springs
- Installs in 3-5 hours – may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, but performance of the Pro-Kit is further improved by Eibach Pro Damper Shocks
- Serves as one part of Eibach’s renowned Pro System Plus performance suspension – along with Pro Dampers, Anti-Roll Bars and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are supported by a Million-Mile Warranty
Part of Eibach’s Pro System Plus performance system – Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are renowned throughout the automotive industry. They improve handling, braking, responsiveness and even fuel economy, so these top-of-the-line components are a no brainer when it’s time for an upgrade.
Boasting Eibach’s innovative and proprietary progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”, Pro-Kits also reduce acceleration squat, trim body roll in corners, eliminate excessive nose-dive when braking and lower the wheel well over the tire for the aggressive style you’re after.
While they’re compatible with your stock shocks, you can improve performance even more with Eibach Pro Damper Shocks. These springs install easily in 3-5 hours, but may require a spring compressor. Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs come with four springs and carry a Million-Mile Warranty.
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
747 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joey l (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Tuesday at 1:31 PM
Springs went on easy, all you need is in the kit. Car looks way better. Handles better and doesn't really scrape, at least I haven't yet. Love these springs.
Reviewed by Teng X (FORT POLK, LA) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota MR2 — Apr 11, 2018 12:19 PM
Turned out better than I expected despite some reviews saying it's too stiff or too soft. Ride comfort and handling is great. Doesn't feel like a F1 going down the circuit and certainly does not feel like a brand new benz, but hey, these are just springs for those looking for some drop and stiffer springs that'll still maintain ride comfort.
Reviewed by Long P (EVERETT, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Legacy — Mar 21, 2018 8:04 PM
The springs allow the car to have aeathetically pleasing wheel gap. Spring rate fits well for comfortable daily driving with occasional spirited driving. The car rides like it should be now.
Reviewed by Pierre C (MIAMI GARDENS, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Altima — Mar 21, 2018 11:07 AM
This is my 2nd set of Eibachs and they're awesome, the ride is smooth but firm. It corners flat, sports car like handling. Then there's the lowered stance that gives the car an aggressive look.