- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lift the front of your rig without a full suspension kit, thanks to a new Fabtech Leveling Kit
- Features a heavy-duty construction and aircraft-grade billet aluminum components
- Expertly engineered to eliminate ball joint, tie rod and steering bind
- Powder-coated for optimal corrosion-resistance
- Manufactured with0.25” thick steel and includes high-grade hardware
- Your Fabtech Truck Leveling Kit is supported by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty
You don’t need a full suspension kit to lift your rig – just install a Fabtech Leveling Kit today. Expertly engineered to eliminate pesky ball joint, tie rod and steering bind, these state-of-the-art kits are manufactured from 0.25” thick steel and includes all the necessary high-grade hardware.
Thanks to a heavy-duty construction and aircraft grade billet aluminum components, this is a kit you can depend on to last the long haul and the Fabtech Leveling Kit reviews you can find on our site bear that out.
Powder-coated for superior corrosion-resistance, your Fabtech Truck Leveling Kit is backed by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Fabtech Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kay R (THERMOPOLIS, WY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 03, 2016 8:32 PM
Looks and works great! But, the directions did not show all the bolts i needed to remove on my 2011 F-150 and if you don't have access to a mechanic shop or want to pay a menachic, then don't plan on buying any leveling kit... But overall, it works and looks great and I am Happy with it! :)