- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add additional clearance with a Fabtech Suspension Lift
- Specially designed with high-grade components for enhanced durability
- Allow you to retain factory load carrying capacity
- Features extended-length shocks for most applications
- Fabtech Lift Blocks are sold as a complete kit for the front and rear of your truck
- Choose from basic lift systems, performance lift systems, 4Link systems and radius arm systems (RAS)
- Basic lift systems come with either performance shocks or dirt logic shocks
- Performance lift systems give you the choice to use dirt logic coil covers
- 4Link systems take advantage of a solid drive axle and high-quality coil springs for optimized durability and performance
- RAS kits support your vehicle’s weight thanks to a solid drive axle and custom-built radius arms
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- Your Fabtech Body Lift is covered by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty
Turn your pickup into the behemoth you’ve always wanted with a Fabtech Suspension Lift Kit. Utilizing extended-length shocks for most applications, these top-of-the-line kits are sold as a complete kit for the front and rear of your truck.
Allowing you to retain your factory load carrying capacity, you have your choice of basic lift systems, performance lift systems, 4Link systems and radius arm systems (RAS).
Uniquely designed with high-grade components for supreme durability, Fabtech Lift Kits include all the necessary mounting hardware and are protected by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty.
- Truck and SUV suspensions vary greatly by make and model. Select your vehicle for more specific details about available kits. You'll find kit images, a list of contents, Fabtech's kit-specific information and more.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Fabtech Lift Kits Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter N (Bellevue, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Mar 18, 2009 8:08 PM
I read a lot about Fabtech, before order it. These are good, easy to install kit. Now i feel my car like solid rock on the road and offroad. We have a bad roads here in Russia, so Fabtech was only one choice for me. George
Reviewed by Shane J (Columbia, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jan 22, 2009 7:36 PM
Kit was fairly easy to install. was missing two lock nuts, other than that went on fine and really set the truck apart from the rest. only thing I would suggest is if you tow alot of weight install 1 inch add a leaf the keep it level while towing.
Reviewed by Trevor M (Kalispell, MT) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jun 30, 2008 12:09 PM
its a nice leveling kit good shocks too. i tow a gooseneck so keeping factory ride and hight roughly was important. the hardest part was getting the factory fasteners apart. took about an hour an a half two hours total.
Reviewed by Dennis W V (Abilene, TX) — May 18, 2008 11:42 AM
QUALITY OF LIFT KIT IS EXCELLENT. THE INSTALLATION WAS FAIRLY EASY. BUT I RECOMMEND NOT TO TRY INSTALLATION UNLESS YOU HAVE A LIFT AND A QUALIFIED MECHANIC THERE TO HELP WITH INSTALLATION. IT TOOK ME 7 HOURS TO INSTALL AT AN AUTOMOTIVE SHOP. INSTRUCTION SHOW MODIFICATION OF FRONT DIFFERENTIAL,BUT DO NOT SHOW HOW TO INSTALL KIT ITSELF. SO FRONT END KNOWLEDGE IS A MUST. OVERALL PERFORMANCE OF LIFT KIT IS EXCELLENT. THANK YOU DENNIS