- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth your suspension and set-up with an FCS Strut Assembly
- Engineered to restore your vehicle’s ride, handling and control
- Easier and faster to install than traditional struts – no spring compressor required
- Meet or exceed OE specs with precisely-calibrated valving for a factory feel
- Components are custom-designed for your vehicle
- Gas-charged MacPherson strut with NOK seals and a hard-chrome piston rod
- Endurance-tested bearing plate provides optimal performance
- Molded urethane rubber bumper absorbs noise and road impact
- Reinforced brackets for long-lasting performance
- Your FCS Strut Assembly comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Restoring your suspension doesn’t have to cost you a weekend’s worth of elbow grease, not to mention an arm and a leg. Work smarter, not harder and invest in the quality and convenience of an FCS Strut Assembly.
Easier and faster to install than traditional struts since no spring compressor required, the FCS Complete Strut Assembly is the ideal way to restore your vehicle’s ride, handling and control. Each FCS Spring and Strut Assembly meets or exceeds OE specs with precisely-calibrated valving and custom components to fit for your specific vehicle.
To deliver peak performance, FCS Strut Assemblies are equipped with gas-charged MacPherson struts that feature NOK seals, a hard-chrome piston rod and endurance-tested bearing plates, along with molded urethane rubber bumpers that absorb noise and road impact. Your FCS Strut Assembly comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
FCS Strut Assembly Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wesley T (LAWRENCEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Sentra — Apr 26, 2019 7:17 PM
It wasn't as easy to install because the top bolts were in weird places on the car that required us to remove the wipers to get to them. Overall, the car rides like it did when we bought it. They dont look all chromed out like the photo, but worth the money.
Reviewed by Keith H (BROWNSBURG, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Feb 28, 2019 10:39 PM
Reviewed by Joann A (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Camry — Nov 04, 2018 12:56 PM
I am thankful I found this company. Our sales representative Aaron was such a great help. Especially since I don't know anything about cars or parts! The parts are way lower than my local parts store.
Reviewed by Victor S (Charlotte, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chrysler 300 — Oct 16, 2018 7:24 AM
Parts were delivered quickly and in a professional manner. They were a direct fit and installed with no issues. First time using parts from FCS will see what happens so far so good fingers crossed!
Reviewed by Alex N (WARMINSTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Maxima — Aug 03, 2018 12:33 AM
Strut arrived in two days and looks to be great quality and looking forward to installation when my mechanic gets back from vaca. Overall I was told by friends that it'll give my 2010 maxima the quality ride it deserves. Thank you auto anything for the great price.