- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
Coil-Rite: Created for vehicles with coil spring suspension, the air spring fits inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate and support up to 1,000lbs per set
Sport-Rite: Utilizes innovative tapered sleeve air springs, which are more conducive for specific applications and support up to 3,000lbs per set
Ride-Rite: Designed to handle up to 5,000lbs per set and extreme needs in a safe and stable manner with a smooth ride quality due to utilizing a pair of convoluted air springs, which can be adjusted for changing loads and road conditions
Red Label: Built to the most extreme specification with commercial-grade bellows, high strength steel components and the ability to support up to 7,500lbs per set
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit, the original air spring
- Custom made to fit your vehicle and your usage, whether your need is for light loads and light trailers or heavy loads and slide-in campers, Firestone has the right Air Bag Suspension Kit for you
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Air bags are adjustable for varying loads and road conditions, absorbing rough roads for an ideal ride
- 500 – 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Click Here for RideRite Install Instructions
- Most kits install easily without any drilling in 1-2 hours
- Keep a minimum of 5 psi in your air bags when not in use to prolong their life
- DO NOT EXCEED the vehicle's recommended gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)
- Firestone Suspension Air Bags are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 4 distinct models: Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs, smooth and level Sport-Rite, heavy-duty Ride-Rite, and commercial grade Red Label. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
679 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CHRIS D (WATERLOO, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Dec 18, 2018 12:56 PM
Very nice kit, I've bought these before. Was a long process to modify both the kit and truck to get proper fitment and clearance for suspension and brake lines. Excellent value, just be prepared for considerable work to get it installed. These kits should really come with the T-fitting to connect both sides together.
Reviewed by Gordon B (EDGEWOOD, NM) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-350 — Oct 23, 2018 5:39 AM
I ordered to my specific vehicle but the carriage bolt holes in the lower bracket are half an inch too close together. I had to get longer carriage bolts to go at an angle all the way under the bottom lead spring. Make sure to connect the airlines before bolting the upper bracket in place.
Reviewed by Kenneth M (METAMORA, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Oct 09, 2018 8:48 AM
First of all, the air bags were very easy to install. I'm not a mechanic by any means, but I installed them by myself on a 2018 Chevy 3500 dually in about 2 1/2 hours. We tried them the first time towing our 17,000 lb toy hauler fifth wheel using about 30 psi, but noticed that didn't solve the "bucking" we got when we went over a pot hole or rough road. I increased to 50 psi, and that virtually eliminated the bucking. I could still feel a little bucking, but it is much better than without them