- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit, the original air spring
- Custom made to fit your vehicle and your usage, whether your need is for light loads and light trailers or heavy loads and slide-in campers, Firestone has the right Air Bag Suspension Kit for you
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Air bags are adjustable for varying loads and road conditions, absorbing rough roads for an ideal ride
- The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Coil-Rite: Created for vehicles with coil spring suspension, the air spring fits inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate and support up to 1,000lbs per set
–Sport-Rite: Utilizes innovative tapered sleeve air springs, which are more conducive for specific applications and support up to 3,000lbs per set
–Ride-Rite: Designed to handle up to 5,000lbs per set and extreme needs in a safe and stable manner with a smooth ride quality due to utilizing a pair of convoluted air springs, which can be adjusted for changing loads and road conditions
–Red Label: Built to the most extreme specification with commercial-grade bellows, high strength steel components and the ability to support up to 7,500lbs per set
- 500 – 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Click Here for RideRite Install Instructions
- Most kits install easily without any drilling in 1-2 hours
- DO NOT EXCEED the vehicle's recommended gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)
- Firestone Suspension Air Bags are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 4 distinct models: Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs, smooth and level Sport-Rite, heavy-duty Ride-Rite, and commercial grade Red Label. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
667 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arnold G (Clayton, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — May 08, 2018 11:38 AM
Took more time that expected for the left side. With Ford, while removing bracket for brake line the line was damaged forcing me to replace it. Rust on these trucks are a problem. Much care has to be taken when removing and assembly. Unfortunately, I didn't.
Reviewed by DERRICK M (BUMPASS, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 03, 2018 8:23 AM
installed on a 2008 dodge ram 1500 4.7l, currently towing a 4500# Travel trailer and a 720# motorcycle in the bed and sits level with only 50-75psi
Reviewed by Lonnie S (CRESCENT VALLEY, NV) — Mar 13, 2018 8:52 AM
Could not install air bags according to instructions, had to remove coil springs to get the air bags installed.