- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
Coil-Rite: Created for vehicles with coil spring suspension, the air spring fits inside existing coil springs to create a variable spring rate and support up to 1,000lbs per set
Sport-Rite: Utilizes innovative tapered sleeve air springs, which are more conducive for specific applications and support up to 3,000lbs per set
Ride-Rite: Designed to handle up to 5,000lbs per set and extreme needs in a safe and stable manner with a smooth ride quality due to utilizing a pair of convoluted air springs, which can be adjusted for changing loads and road conditions
Red Label: Built to the most extreme specification with commercial-grade bellows, high strength steel components and the ability to support up to 7,500lbs per set
- Fine-tune the firmness of your suspension with a Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit, the original air spring
- Custom made to fit your vehicle and your usage, whether your need is for light loads and light trailers or heavy loads and slide-in campers, Firestone has the right Air Bag Suspension Kit for you
- Kits keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear
- Air cushion softens contact between the axle and the frame to reduce bottoming out
- Air bags are adjustable for varying loads and road conditions, absorbing rough roads for an ideal ride
- 500 – 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle
- Click Here for RideRite Install Instructions
- Most kits install easily without any drilling in 1-2 hours
- Keep a minimum of 5 psi in your air bags when not in use to prolong their life
- DO NOT EXCEED the vehicle's recommended gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)
- Firestone Suspension Air Bags are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit gives you the power to fine-tune your suspension's firmness. Custom made for your vehicle, this air suspension kit is specially designed to keep your load level, improve steering control and braking, level headlight beams and even reduce tire wear.
When you're sick of struggling with heavy loads and unfriendly roads, the Firestone air bags are a sure-fire cure. It's designed to eliminate sag, level off-center loads and adapt to changing road conditions. And, with an up to 7,500lbs load leveling capacity, depending on your vehicle, this air suspension kit can handle some serious weight.
The Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit comes in 4 distinct models: Coil-Rite, which provides additional support for your vehicle's coil springs, smooth and level Sport-Rite, heavy-duty Ride-Rite, and commercial grade Red Label. Select your vehicle from the drop-down to find out more.
Each air suspension kit includes everything you need for quick installation. And, Firestone backs these bad boys with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
686 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MARK G (Shingletown, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Apr 25, 2020 5:40 PM
Reviewed by Gene C (Jamestown, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ram 2500 — Apr 18, 2020 9:58 AM
Air bag kit came damaged free and everything needed to install was there. Would recommend this product. Install on left side was fairly easy. However, the right side requires that you use a jack to separate the axle from the frame in order to install the air bag assembly and give you clearance. You will also have to drill out the bolt hole where the break line is attached as the lower bolt will not fit. This is on a 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 SB with rear coils.
Reviewed by Mason H (GWINNER, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Ram 2500 — Apr 16, 2020 3:12 AM
Reviewed by John E (FAIRPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Apr 07, 2020 9:49 PM
Great quality once installed. Lower bracket bolts way too long and had interference. Cut bolts down to 2-3/4". Driver side upper bracket did not fit; had to grind off lip to get it to seat properly. Also bought an additional tee, not supplied, to tie both bags together. Installed bulkhead fitting at gas cap location