- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Adjust air suspension pressure at the push of a button from inside or outside your vehicle
- Designed to work with Firestone Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite kits; also works with other brand systems
- The Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 remote allows adjustments to be made to the air springs individually or both at the same time outside the cab for visual inspection of lift
- One push pressure adjustments for side-to-side leveling, dual left and right psi and air pressure control readouts
- Allows full control to adjust for changing load capacities and road conditions or simply use the two memory settings for frequently encountered conditions
- Includes wireless remote, Firestone air compressor, wiring harness, valve block, air tank (when applicable), air hose (when applicable) and all required hardware, tubing and fittings
- Kit bundles the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) and valve block into a single unit for improved durability, reliability and streamlined installation
- Harsh road conditions such as ice, slush, mud, dust, extreme temperatures, road chemicals, salt spray and immersion are no challenge for the Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 Kit
- The Air Command F3 remote displays numbers in real-time using a digital display for easy reading day or night
- The kit can be mounted anywhere, without drilling utilizing the Air Accessory Mounting Plate, and has the ability to plug the air lines and wiring harness into the same side for a clean install
- Easy 1-2 hour install, with only three wires to connect to the vehicle and one wire to the compressor
- Your Firestone Wireless Air Command is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take full control of your Firestone Ride-Rite, Coil-Rite and Sport-Rite kits with the Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 Kit. Complete with everything you need to adjust your air suspension, the Wireless Air Command F3 Kit lets you do it from your cab or from up to 50' away.
Build tough, the Wireless Air Command F3 has been tested in the harshest conditions and is ready for all obstacles in it's path and the ability to be mounted anywhere. Installing the Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 Kit only takes 1-2 hours and can be mounted without drilling when using in conjunction with Firestone's Air Accessory Mounting Plate (sold separately).
Your Wireless Air Command F3 Kit also comes complete with a digital gauge, Firestone air compressor, wiring harness, valve block, hardware, tubing and fittings. And because it's wireless, there's no tubing to run through your vehicle. Best yet, your Firestone Wireless Air Command System is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Firestone Wireless Air Command F3 Kit Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rene D (Wells, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2017 7:09 AM
Installing was easy. We mounted the unit to a sheet of aluminum that we cut to fit under the back seat and behind the flat load floor on the right side. We kept the unit loose under the back of the seat in case of need to get to it to work on it. The air lines were run through a small hole drilled into the back of the cab and then sealed around it. The unit works very well and the air compressor noise in the cab is very tolerable since you only hear it when you inflate or deflate the bags.
Reviewed by Dewayne C (WEATHERFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jan 22, 2015 9:31 AM
Once installed the system works excellent. Installation wasn't difficult however there is a lot of under the vehicle work required due to the crowded engine compartment. On a 2015 F350 there is absolutely no place for the pump or ECU in the engine compartment. The only other compliant would be, using the Android app, there is no air pressure gauge.
Reviewed by Brett H (FIRESTONE, CO) — Oct 27, 2014 1:37 PM
This kit was easy to install and makes my truck much more stable pulling my 35' 5th wheel. I had the digital air command on my last truck and I like this better because you don't have to mount the control unit. All in all a great product at a great price.
Reviewed by Elmer S (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2011 6:01 AM
just installed couldnt get a signal inside the cab.to much interference.i installed where the spare tire was located.after talking to factory,had to move the ecm and valve body closer to the cab.so basically had to reinstall everything.would have been nice if factory would have warned ahead of time.but after all that the system is working fine.would recomend to any one.