- FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise
- Heavy-duty large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2.5” diameter, zinc-plated, honed seamless alloy
- Enormous 7/8" 17-4 H900 hard-chromed stainless steel shaft yields excellent strength
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Coil up and strike for the win with FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks. Fully adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs let you adjust these shocks to maximize performance both on and off the road. And, featuring 2.5" diameter aluminum bodies, 7/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), FOX IFP coilovers always snake the win.
FOX Factory Series Shocks deliver FOX's race-winning performance in an easy bolt-on shock. Designed after FOX racing shocks, Factory FOX coil-over shocks are rigorously tested to maximize travel and performance on the road and the track. The zinc-plated, smooth-bore, seamless-alloy bodies stand up to any trail. And, the vehicle-specific valving and direct-replacement mounting work just right for your specific truck.
Featuring built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Coil-Over Shocks can also be fine tuned for your needs thanks to the adjustable coil spring—just dial it in for the win! And, each FOX coil over shock is not only built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can always bring ‘em back to peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
FOX 2.5 Factory Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gartner F (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 30, 2018 1:10 AM
Love these shocks. What a difference to the stock shocks that came on my 3rd gen. Tacoma. Install was straight forward and the ride is so much better. The handling is great and and they take bumps like it's nothing.
Reviewed by Brian C (HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — May 02, 2016 11:04 PM
Great set-up with fox 2.0 rear shocks. Very disappointed Fox does not provide collar adjustment tool. I received the coilovers super pre-loaded. The truck sat extremely high in front, more than the 2" stated. Once I was finally able to unload the spring and properly preload it, everything went smooth and sat at about 3-3.5" up front. For this much money I would think I would get some adjusting tool for the collar. Before installing properly preload it, don't trust it out of the box.
Reviewed by Ronald W (CARROLLTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 13, 2016 3:38 PM
I installed these struts on my 2011 Sierra Denali, and afterwards my truck road 3" higher. Now I need a 1" spacer block for the rear to level out my truck.
Reviewed by Benjamin G (CENTER CONWAY, NH) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Feb 21, 2016 1:08 PM
I have a 2004 f150 (new style) with the fox 2.0 in the rear already. The rear 2.0 are a huge help they smoothed the ride right out in the back. I bought these 2.5 coil-overs for the front, and damn was it worth it. They are a little stiff but takes hits like large frost heaves at 60 + like a dream. It makes you want to keep pushing faster and faster. They are stiff so the ride doesn't really smooth out till 60+. without adjustment they gave the front a 2.5 lift over stock too.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product