- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Vehicle-specific 3.0 Eibach racing spring optimizes ride quality
- Nitrile rubber isolator pads absorb vibration and road noise.
- Heavy-duty, large-diameter spherical bearing for increased steering quality
- Adjustable, locking preload rings make easy work of ride-height leveling and precise coil preload
- Race-proven damping control gives a comfortable and predicable ride and fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Put some serious spring in your performance suspension with FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks. Featuring fully adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs, these shocks maximize suspension travel and performance both on and off the road. Plus, with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), FOX 2.0 coil-over shocks bounce your rig's performance to the next level.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the easiest way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct-replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Featuring built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Coil-Over Shocks can also be fine-tuned for your needs thanks to the coil adjustment spring—just dial it in! And, FOX 2.0 shocks are not only built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable so you can bring ‘em back to peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Coil-Over IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by yakobe b (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Jul 11, 2019 5:00 PM
Reviewed by Timothy T (Coolville, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 13, 2018 11:04 AM
The Fox 2.0 was not to bad to install as long as you have some help. The front coilovers lifted my tundra 2 inches and did need UCA's. The ride is as good as factory on the highway have been off road with it.
Reviewed by Tim H (Villa Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Aug 27, 2018 8:16 PM
Fox 2.0 have leveled-out my ride and improved handling on road and across the job site. FYI the 2.0's don't come with an adjustment key. A detail conspicuously left out by the manufacturer and Auto Anything. This made installation quite a bit more involved (difficult). A two dollar adjustment key on a $1,300 purchase in my opinion isn't too much to ask for.
Reviewed by Jose A (Pineville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Mar 11, 2018 4:01 PM