- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Precise control and premium ride quality through even the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shocks built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
157 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eli Y (LAKEWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Oct 22, 2018 8:38 PM
Reviewed by laird s (STOCKTON, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 19, 2018 5:47 AM
Got these to dampen the bumpy stock ride. Still bumpy but the shocks dampen the ride so it's not as violent when driving with an empty load. Overall happy with this purchase. VERY east to install. All 4 shocks took about 45 minutes total.
Reviewed by Alfredo R (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2018 8:09 PM
Fox shocks are a night and day difference compared to the oem shocks. Had a little trouble with fedex losing the package, AutoAnything took care of it right way. Thanks AutoAnything
Reviewed by Kenneth H (LINCOLNTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Aug 28, 2018 11:52 AM
I drive a 08 F-250 4WD. Replaced my Heavy Duty Bilstein's with the FOX 2.0 trying to improve ride quality. The Fox's helped a lot on the larger bumps and dips in the road but didn't notice any difference on the small bumps. But overall happy with my purchase, even with the pretty high cost but you pay for quality and they are quality shocks plus they are rebuildable
Reviewed by Riverside A (Saint George, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Aug 27, 2018 8:09 PM
Shocks are great quality, perform very well. Easy to install for my vehicle, took about 40mins. Only thing was packaging and shipping quality. They came in different boxes both beaten up and partially open. One box came with hardware and the other was missing because the box was party torn open.