No minimum order required!
Click to save
Click to enter your email address to receive an
instant personalized ONE-TIME use only promo code!
This policy applies only to activities AutoAnything.com engages in on its website and does not apply to AutoAnything.com activities that are "offline" or unrelated to the website.
AutoAnything.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website.
This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website.
The anonymous data collected by the AutoAnything.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, browsing patterns,
originating web pages, number of visits to AutoAnything.com, vehicle selections, items viewed, pages viewed, and the length of the visit to the website.
You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AutoAnything.com website, which may include your name, address,
telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, if a purchase is made, we collect credit card information, billing and shipping address, other customer information,
vehicle information, information regarding prior purchases, and information concerning the dollar amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, and the specific items purchased.
This information is collectively referred to as "personally identifiable information."
This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to AutoAnything.com, when you register for services,
when you voluntarily post information in chat rooms, blogs, message boards or other public forums on AutoAnything.com, when you make purchases via the website,
or when you enter information in the checkout process but do not complete your checkout. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
You may always choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information, but you then may not be able to participate in the particular activity that requires such information.
If you do provide us with your personally identifiable information, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with information we believe may be of interest to you.
✔ will be deducted from the price at checkout.
Your special offer has been activated and is ready to be used. Your savings will be reflected in cart.
ONE-TIME use only.
HURRY: Expires on
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Precise control and premium ride quality through even the roughest conditions
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Shock bodies are crafted from 2” diameter CNC-machined metal-impacted 6061-T6 billet aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Nitrile rubber bushings allow increased suspension articulation and quieter ride
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Outfox the toughest terrain with a set of FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks. Built with 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and FOX's IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX IFP shock absorber lineup is ready to battle the backcountry and the morning commute alike.
FOX Performance Series Shocks are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering a predicable ride quality. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock-height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lifts kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP Shocks can be fine-tuned for your needs with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP Shocks built for the long haul, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these shocks are non-returnable
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
FOX 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks Customer Reviews
132 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerry K (NEWPORT COAST, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 02, 2019 9:59 AM
Put these on my Ram to replace my bilsteins. The bilsteins was too harsh, these are soft and smooth both on road and gravel road. It didn't come with a boot, so I don't know about the long-term affect of getting the strut arm. Besides that, I'm very satisfied with these
Reviewed by theodore e (Warwick, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 21, 2019 3:33 AM
Can't go wrong with Fox. These shocks are bulletproof and also look great. Best shocks for the money. Switched from Kings to Fox and I think they outperform the Kings.
Reviewed by Jonathon B (GRAND BLANC, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Mar 14, 2019 9:11 PM
Reviewed by ricardo g (FONTANA, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Ranger — Mar 02, 2019 6:15 AM
this is the second ford ranger i've had & i had to get these shocks again. they work really well with the 3 inch lift, they cost a little more than regular shocks but definitely worth it.