- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- 3 Inch steel body new, proprietary coating for improved durability
- Hard anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Specific for Gen 2 Raptor to maximize performance and comfort
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal
- Performance oiling supplied by JM92 advanced suspension fluid
- 7/8 Inch 17-4 H900 hard chrome plated stainless steel
- Bearings are made from spherical, PFTE-lined, heat-treated steel
- Mounting Heim joints are made from heat treated steel
- Reservoirs are made from hard anodized aluminum piggybacks
- Hard anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum high flow race piston
Take your Gen 2 Raptor to the next level with this Factory Race Series front upgrade kit, designed to deliver a high level of adjustability with optional Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters and improved cooling efficiency through an all-new Recirculating Reservoir Bridge and finned remote reservoir. This kit delivers the next level of off-road performance without sacrificing every day ride quality and comfort.
Position-sensitive External Bypass technology allows separate adjustment of the shock's compression and rebound damping at different stages of suspension travel. This provides the ultimate control in fine-tuning the vehicle's ride to maximize control, small bump compliance and comfort while preventing harsh bottom-outs.
The Factory Race Series 3.0 External Bypass shocks feature four adjustable bypass zones and are coupled with QAB adjusters for quick and easy adjustment.
FOX Quick Adjust Bypass (QAB) allows you to quickly and easily adjust bypass circuits by hand, with definitive clicks at every half turn, making tracking adjustments easy. No tools necessary. The Factory Race Series 3.0 External Bypass QAB's can be set to match the Gen 2 Raptor's stock ride quality and add the ability to increase compression and rebound damping by up to 50 percent.
Developed for and by off-road racing's top athletes to handle the most extreme racing conditions, the External Cooling System (ECS2) is designed to maximize cooling efficiency and provide sustained, fade-free performance. Internal and external extruded aluminum fins increase cooling surface area and facilitate heat dissipation. Forced, unidirectional fluid circulation moves oil through the entire cooler to maximize cooling efficiency. This race-winning technology will keep your shocks cool and performing their best all day long. The Factory Race Series Gen 2 Raptor upgrade kit's ECS2 coolers mount through the inner fender wells and bed, requiring minor drilling. ECS2 mounting hardware included.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)