- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heighten your ride’s hauling capabilities with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks
- Pairs shock and spring technology to reduce the loss of ride height in loaded conditions
- Constant-rate front coil springs improve stability and restore/maintain ride height
- Variable-rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs of load capacity per pair
- Corrosion-resistant piston rod offers proper seal lubrication and a more consistent wear surface
- Leak-proof piston seal and Drawn-Over-Mandrel (D.O.M.) tubing lengthens service life
- A Gabriel Load Carrier Shock or Gabriel Load Carrier Strut is not designed to increase vehicle payload – do not exceed your vehicle’s GVWR
- Your Gabriel Load Carrier Struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Click here for addtional warranty information (PDF)
Keep your heavy-hauler from hitting bottom with Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks. These innovative shocks combine shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height and ensure your ride is loaded for the long haul. Constant-rate front coil springs and variable-rate rear coil springs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gabriel Load Carrier Shocks Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven R (Dry Branch, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 08, 2019 4:55 AM
These shocks installed fairly easily and quick. The only thing i would say do different is have a spring compressor to make the schock go an easier. My truck now rides at a better stance and stays level even with a load on it.
Reviewed by Henry L (POTTSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 1989 Toyota Pickup — Feb 13, 2019 8:16 PM
Reviewed by marcos r (Bowling Green, FL) Reviewed for a 1985 Ford Ranger — Jan 07, 2019 9:25 AM
Reviewed by Scott B (YADKINVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 1977 Jeep J-10 — Oct 15, 2018 6:12 AM
I installed these shocks on the back of my 1977 Jeep J10 that is used as a farm truck. The back leaf springs are worn out, but I cannot justify spending the money to replace them at this time. These load carrier shocks improved the ride height by approximately 2 inches when the truck is empty. They also have eliminated the sag from hauling the loaded utility trailer and improved the ride quality while hauling and when empty. I'm very impressed with these shocks thus far.