- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revolutionize your vehicle’s safety and performance with Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts
- Performance-engineered for your year, make and model
- Bonded iron construction deters rust and corrosion
- StableSteer valving provides greater durability and longer life
- Variable damping for instant control
- G-Force technology with high-pressure nitrogen gas offers a quick response
- Leak-proof piston seal and rod guide
- Your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
- Click here for addtional warranty information (PDF)
With patented G-Force technology, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts use high-pressure nitrogen to boost your ride’s response time and reduce fading. Increases in handling, stability and control ensure your daily driver is ready for your road trip or morning routine.
Your Ultra’s are designed to deliver the one-two punch of improved safety and performance with exclusive StableSteer valving and on-demand damping. Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are precisely engineered to fit your year, make and model, so you can expect a better-than-stock experience. Their durable bonded iron construction makes them resistant to rust and corrosion, while the bulged tube design and heavy-duty compression head keep them performing even in the extremist conditions.
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts offer improved comfort and control for your vehicle no matter what lies on the road ahead. The leak-proof piston seal and rod guide extend your shock’s life span, even though your Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
618 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard D (Pahrump, NV) — Apr 15, 2020 4:27 PM
The shocks definitely changed the ride before, which was very abrupt and harsh to a more controlled and cushioned ride. The original shocks from the factory lasted 145,000 miles of freeway and city driving without no off road driving. If these Gabriels last that long I will be impressed.
Reviewed by Darrin M (RINCON, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — May 07, 2019 11:40 AM
I replaced the old shocks with these and it has made such a difference. The car feels so much better on rough roads and feels more stable on smooth roads. I will definitely buying the Gabriel Ultra struts for the front.
Reviewed by Center O (Katy, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Mar 14, 2019 3:36 AM