- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Haul heavy loads with stability and control with Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs
- The cost-effective alternative to expensive and hard-to-install air bags
- Adds up to 2500 lbs of load leveling capacity
- Progressive spring rate does not affect the ride when unloaded
- Patented bolt-on design is easy to install and requires only common hand tools
- Simply adjust the heavy-duty U-bolts to meet your specific towing and hauling needs
- Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel
- Finished with a hammer-tone powder coat
- Includes heavy-duty hardware and all installation instructions
- Optional “Silent Ride Feature” contains polyurethane tension blocks on the U-bolts for a quieter ride (varies by model)
- Silent Ride Feature also stabilizes helper springs in reverse and rebound mode
- 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years
- Your Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Air bags are great for heavy hauling, but they're also a great way to blow your budget. Not to mention an entire weekend spent on installation. So, haul and tow with the stability, control and adjustability of air bags with Hellwig Pro Series Helper Leaf Springs. The cost-effective alternative to expensive air bags, Hellwig springs install with ease and quickly adjust to your specific towing and hauling needs.
Crafted from heat-treated ASTM 5150 alloy spring steel, Hellwig Pro Series overload springs boost your level-load capacity by a whopping 2,500 lbs. Better yet, the progressive spring rate kicks in under load or when you're rolling light so the ride is factory smooth. And to make sure your springs last as long as your rig, they're finished with a stylish and protective hammer-tone powder coat.
Hellwig includes your springs, tension blocks, U-bolts, heavy-duty hardware and installation instructions. And thanks to the patented bolt-on design, Hellwig Pro Series springs are easy to install with common hand tools. 100% American made and family owned for over 65 years, Hellwig backs your Pro Series Helper Springs with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s maximum GVW (gross vehicle weight) rating
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Hellwig Pro Series Helper Springs Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis B (Holts Summit, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — Jul 26, 2018 4:35 PM
The wimphy Chevy Colorado two wheel drive sagged really low when i put only about one half ton of whatever in the bed; or pulled a trailer. I actually put these two and one half ton springs (actually for Chevy vans, pick-up 3/4 ton AND they fit good. the colorado now handles those loads with-out sagging and when loaded, rides like a dream.
Reviewed by Stephen W (MOUNT JULIET, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 18, 2017 8:07 PM
Reviewed by Philip M (Clinton Corners, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2017 6:22 PM
Reviewed by james p (DRY RIDGE, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Oct 26, 2017 11:52 AM