- Rebates: $35 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost cornering and handling performance with Hellwig Sway Bars
- Custom engineered to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers that “extra” performance edge without sacrificing comfort
- Perfect for truck owners towing large loads such as 5th wheel trailers
- Weight is evenly distributed to all wheels to keep vehicle level and improve control in turns
- The easiest, most cost-effective way to improve cornering and handling performance
- Large-diameter bars and polyurethane bushings deliver major improvements in handling
- Made from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel for maximum strength, durability and performance
- Comes with sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and instructions
- All kits are custom built for an easy installation
- 100% American made in an ISO9001 certified facility
- Your Hellwig Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
From autocross to off road—hauling loads to hauling butt, you gotta eliminate the sway to stay in control. So, take control and get the extra performance edge with Hellwig Sway Bars. Whether you're upgrading vintage iron with modern tech or outfitting your heavy hauler with heavy-duty control, a Hellwig sway bar is the easy, cost effective way to improve cornering and handling without sacrificing comfort.
Crafted from heavy-duty, hot-formed, heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel, the Hellwig anti sway bar is built for maximum strength, durability and performance. It includes high-tech specially formulated polyurethane bushings that are custom made just for your vehicle. And, that custom design goes a long way in making the installation an easy operation.
Your Hellwig anti roll bar kit includes everything you need—sway bar, bushings, heavy-gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions.Better yet, Hellwig crafts your bars in California, USA at their ISO9001 certified facility in and they back your Sway Bars with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Hellwig sway bars are designed to work with stock exhaust. Please contact customer service if you don’t have stock exhaust.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Hellwig Sway Bars Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Arnold G (Clayton, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jun 10, 2018 7:09 AM
Took some time to install. Instruction pictures hard to see and not enough. Had to space out on drivers side frame about 1 in. different. A little trouble relocating brake cable, over or under??? Angle on axel become about 10 o'clock forward because of brake lines.
Reviewed by Rudolph T (Boaz, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — May 22, 2018 1:20 AM
I purchased a rear sway bar for my 2018 GMC Sierra 4X4 crew cab in order to gain more stability and control of my vehicle. The Hellwig rear bar was just what I needed. My vehicle handles much better as a result of sway bar installation. GMC should have these bars standard equipment on crew cab models. I am very satisfied the product.
Reviewed by Greg C (Soper, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 22, 2018 7:50 AM
Unit arrived on schedule. Looks to be very heavy-duty and all parts were there. I wish they would improve installation directions. They are pretty vague and didn't apply for my truck when it came to brake line relocations. Make sure you have good mechanical skills and common sense and then you can figure out from their pictures. Will let you know how they perform on my Host Mammoth truck camper when we take it out in March.
Reviewed by DANIEL D (MIAMI LAKES, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jan 28, 2018 8:20 AM
You will have to buy you're own harder ware. Wrong size for link washers and bolts spent a extra 30 buck to get correct size bolts and washers grade 8 zinc coated . It did help stabilize truck on highway