- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine tune your auto’s feel with H&R Coilover Springs
- Comes in a wide selection of 60mm and 2.5” sizes to fit your coilover shocks
- Choose from multiple spring rates for the perfect amount of performance or comfort
- ID race springs with high-tensile round wire and tender springs with trapezoidal wire available
- Pound for pound, they weigh around 15% lighter and boast 10% more travel than comparable performance springs
- H & R Coilover Springs come pre-blocked to prevent setting or sagging
- Backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
From a bird's-eye view, all racetracks look velvety smooth. On the ground, though, conditions between speedways are as different as transmissions between car manufacturers. Each one is unique, posing its own set of topographical challenges that push and pull your ride in distinctive ways. If you want to get anywhere near the checkered flag, start tuning your suspension for each track with H&R Coil Over ID Race Springs.
Customization is at the heart of H&R CoilOver Springs. H&R has developed an extensive assortment of both 60mm and 2.5" main springs and tender springs, making it easy to dial in your dream spring rate for the task at hand. Whether you're going extra stiff for the weekend race or more mild for the weekly commute, H&R Coilover Springs put you in full control.
Big on strength yet light on weight, H&R Coilover ID Race Springs and Tender Springs are crafted from an elite steel formulation. Compared to the competition, H&R Race Springs weigh around 15% less and have about 10% more travel. They come pre-blocked from the factory to fight off setting or sagging. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)