- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Commandeer your on-board air suspension’s controls with the H&R ETS Electronic Lowering System
- Overrides the stock settings, giving you an extra 40mm of drop
- Lowers your center of gravity for sportier handling
- Integrates completely into your air suspension system, leaving your in-cab controls intact
- Easy plug-n-play installation with no wire cutting, splicing or soldering required
- Comes out in a flash when you need to return to factory settings
- Includes everything you need for an at-home install
- Your ETS HR Electronic Lowering Module comes with a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Ever wish you could override your air suspension and make it dip down even lower? H&R certainly has. In fact, they liked the idea so much they tasked a team of brainiacs to find a way. After an exhaustive process of poking, prodding and programming, they cracked the code. Meet the H&R ETS Electronic Lowering System, an ingenious device that gives you a full 40mm of extra drop.
The H&R ETS is no hack. This intelligent upgrade integrates right into your factory air bag system with no modification needed. All of your in-cab controls work the same—they just take you down further than before. And when you bring your center of gravity closer to the street, you'll feel your body roll diminish, your cornering tighten and your profile attract more attention.
If you can plug a mouse into your computer, you can install the H&R Electronic Lowering System. This plug-and-play module connects right to your wiring harness using factory-style connectors—no cutting, splicing or soldering required. Plus, it's easy to pop out in case you need to switch back to stock. To top it off, your H&R Lowering Module includes a Lifetime Defect Warranty.