- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lose weight and gain handling H&R Premium Performance Coil Over Shocks
- The front struts are wrought from aluminum for a 30% – 40% reduction in unsprung weight and enhanced articulation
- 1” and 2.5” of adjustable drop—stay up for more comfort or sink down for sharper steering
- Custom engineered for your year, make and model
- The smart monotube shocks are fully threaded, making height alterations a snap
- The springs feature a progressive rate that responds to the conditions on the ground
- H&R tunes the shocks’ valves to pair perfectly with the spring rate of the coils
- Arrives fully factory-tested and ready for action
- Built in Germany
- Premium HR Performance Coilovers are backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Anyone who has ever had the misfortune of jogging in ankle weights will tell you that even a few excess pounds take a heavy toll on strength, stamina and speed. The same goes in your automobile. Factory shocks and springs are full of fat, bogging down your suspension with extra unsprung weight. Put your ride on a high-performance handling diet with H&R Premium Performance Coil Over Shocks.
Unlike that kale and cumquats fad from last season, H&R Premium Coilovers deliver immediate results that last. The front struts are wrought from featherweight aluminum that's 30% – 40% less flabby that factory. On top of that, they're custom tuned to your ride, serving up steering so tight, so nimble and so responsive it'll put a bigger smile on your face than a slice of fresh-baked pie.
Customization is the name of the game with H&R Premium Coil Overs. With fully threaded monotube shock bodies, you can dial-in your drop from 1" – 2.5" for comfortable commuting or aggressive maneuvering. And since each H&R Performance Coilover is designed, built and tested in H&R's cutting-edge German factory, they offer unmatched quality, precision and durability. In fact, they're even backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- A four wheel alignment is required after lowering any vehicle
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)